Revision as of 10:44, 15 August 2010 by Nix101
In the Post Office you can send Parcels and Presents to other TC Users.
To send a Parcel you must:
- First purchase an Empty Box from the post office.
- Put things in your parcel form the items page.
- Once sealed you must choose to send it as a Parcel or Present.
- To send it as a Present you must buy wrapping paper from the Post Office and wrap the parcel.
- Go to the Post Office and choose which ID you want to send the Parcel/Present to.
The Post also sells the following:
|Birthday Wrapping Paper||$30|
|Christmas Wrapping Paper||$30|
|Generic Wrapping paper||$20|
Articles Relating to City Locations