- Drug effects are never exactly the same - they tend to vary.
- You cannot take another drug while you are still under the after-effect of a previous drug. You can tell how long the effect is going to last by hovering your mouse over the weed symbol.
- Any effect given that increase your Happiness above the maximum is reset back down to the maximum at the regeneration point, it mean at every quarter hour mark i.e. XX:00/15/30/45.
- Passive stat increases/decreases gained through drugs such as Ketamine, PCP, and Speed may slowly be decreasing during the course of their after-effects.
- Overdosing drugs may increase the after effects time.
- If you get too addicted to drugs, you will start getting negative effects:
- your company effectiveness will drop.
- you may get kicked out of your Education.
- you may lose access to the Gym. You can get around this restriction by taking any other drug. As long as you are under the influence of drugs you can use the gym.
- Also it is a commonly held belief that every drug taken passively lowers your battle stats by a small %, depending on your addiction.
- You can get rid of your addiction by:
- Mexico, Hawaii, Argentina and United Arab Emirates don't sell any drugs, nor do any shops in Torn City.
|Cannabis||- Increased Crime success rate
- Increase of 1-2 Nerve (Sometimes)
|60-90 minutes||- 300-330 minutes Hospital time|
|Ketamine||- Passive increase to Defence, Passive decrease to Speed and Dexterity
(throughout after effects)
|50-90 minutes||- 17 hours Hospital
- 100% Happiness loss
|Opium||- Removes 500 minutes Hospital time
- Increases Happiness by 67-90
|200-250 minutes||- No overdose|
|Ecstasy||- Doubles Happiness
- Substantial Awareness increase
|200-220 minutes||- 100% loss of Happiness and Energy|
|Xanax||- +250 Energy
- +75 Happiness
|360-480 minutes||- 5000 minutes in Hospital|
|LSD||- +50 Energy||400-450 minutes||- 100% Happiness/Energy/Nerve loss|
|PCP||- Passive increase to Strength and Dexterity (throughout after effects)
- +250 Happiness
|340-400 minutes||- 999 minutes Hospital
- - 400 Speed (permanent)
|Shrooms||- +250 Happiness||200-? minutes||- 100% Loss of Energy/Happiness/Nerve
- 100 minutes in Hospital
|Speed||- Passive increase to Speed, Passive decrease to Dexterity (throughout after effects)||Unsure||- 450 minutes in Hospital|
|Vicodin||- Energy required to attack reduced to 25
- +75 Happiness
|300-350 minutes||- 150 Happiness loss|
Other changes, not related to above:
- An overdose on Ecstasy used to also remove everyone on your friends list.
- An effect of Shrooms used to be -25 Energy.
- Opium used to restore 50% of your HP.