You are welcome to assist in its construction. Please direct your questions to the editors or contributors. These can be found here. Alternatively please comment here!
The Race Track is accessible via the 'Red-Light' area of the City!
Requirement: Before you can race at the Race Track you need to purchase a Racing License for 50 points from the Points Building.
You start in Class E, and as you earn racing points you will automatically advance; you cannot level-hold your racing class.
|Upgrading your Racing Class|
|Class E||0 Racing Points earned|
|Class D||25 Racing Points earned|
|Class C||100 Racing Points earned|
|Class B||250 Racing Points earned|
|Class A||475 Racing Points earned|
This is the total earned; if you spend, or lose them in a crash, they will still count towards ranking up!
Upgrading your Class
In order to rank up a class, you have to earn Racing Points by taking part in Official Races and finishing in the top 3.
3 Racing Points for finishing in 1st place! 2 Racing Points for finishing in 2nd place! 1 Racing Point for finishing in 3rd place!
- You only earn Racing Points from Official Races (nothing from Custom Races, however, Driver Skill is earned in both).
- Racing Points obtained through Company specials do not count towards ranking up a class; only those earned from Racing will count.
Taking part in Official Races is completely free. These races will take 1 hour to be prepared, and will finish once all participants have crossed the finish line.
After leaving an Official Race, there is a 15 minute penalty time before you can join another Official Race.
You are automatically matched against opponents with similar car stats. Once the race has started, you cannot swap to a car that outclasses theirs heavily.
After a race is finished, you can visit the race log (linked to in the completion event) to watch a replay. This can be sped up by x2, x4, x8, x10, x20, x40, x80, and x100.
There are two honor bars that can be achieved by participating in Racing.
- Reach racing class A
- Win 250 races with a single car
- You cannot travel while joined in a race (whether Official or Custom).
- You can only take part in one race at a time (including Custom Races).
- Being hospitalized during a race does not influence the outcome.
- Once you upgrade a car, you will no longer be able to remove it. You can only remove cars that have not been upgraded.
- You cannot enlist a car in a class higher than for which you are qualified. You can still use cars that are below your current class.
- You cannot remove upgrades from a car, only change out parts, so be careful if you want a car that's not upgraded for certain competitions as you cannot remove upgrades or a car that has been upgraded.
- If you're new to racing, you may want to check out Baldr's Racing FAQ.
|Articles relating to City locations|
|West Side||Education · Gym · Travel agency|
|North Side||Points Building · Points Market · Item Market · Auction House · Church|
|Red-Light||Casino · Loan Shark · Race Track · Dump|
|City Center||City Stats · Committee · Community Center · Hospital · Museum · Jail · Staff · Visitor Center|
|Financial||City Bank · Donator House · Message Inc · Stock Market|
|East Side||Big Al's Gun Shop · Sally's Sweet Shop · TC Clothing · Estate Agents · Bits 'n' Bobs · Jewelry Shop · Torn Super Store · Cyber Force · Torn City Docks · Post Office · Pawn Shop · Pharmacy · Nikeh Sports|