Education is available from either the sidebar or the West Side of the City and is extremely beneficial as it can enhance nearly every aspect of your game.
To enrol in an Education course you need to have the required amount of money, which varies for each course. Some Education courses require you to complete a certain prerequisite course before enrolling .</font>
Disadvantages of Education
Starting every course requires some amount of money, although this can be countered by getting the Stock Benefit from ISTC.
While in Education, you might be kicked out of your course for drug usage. This means that you have wasted your money and time, and must restart the course from the very beginning.
At this time, the only way to cancel your current Education course is to use the drawback above and constantly take drugs until you are kicked out.
Advantages of Education
- Mass Working Stats gains
- Gym gain boosts
- Passive Battle Stat increases
- Unlocking certain Crimes
- Crimes success rate boosts
- 12 Awards ( Honors + Merits )
- Lower costs of Bails, Property upgrades and Company advertising
- Increase Bust success rate
- Ability to attack using Kick
- Increased Weapon and Medical Booster effectiveness
- Ability to gain Weapon Experience
- Unlocking new Shops
- Increased ammo effectiveness
- Increase Business efficiency
- Ability to code Viruses
- Ability to send anonymous e-mails
- Ability to find Artifacts
- Ability to exchange Plushies, Flowers and Artifacts for Points
- Ability to Draw Blood and use Blood Bags
How to shorten Education time
Currently there are six ways to shorten Education time:
- Through the 1* Fitness Center Special "Healthy Mind". Each job point used will reduce education time by 30 minutes.
- Through the 7* Hair Salon Special "Cutting corners". Each job point used will reduce education time by 30 minutes.
- Spending Merits on decreasing education time. The merit upgrade removes 2% of the education time per upgrade, up to a maximum of 20% shorter education time with 10 upgrades.
- With the Faction Special "Adept". Course time is reduced by 2.5% per Adept ranking to a maximum of 20% at Adept VIII. Note: This faction special no longer exists.
- Using "Book of Christmas Carols", this lowers current education time by 2 hours. This item spawns in Xmas Town.
- Promoting to the top rank of the starter job Education (Principal) you will gain a passive 10% decrease in education time. You will keep this passive even if you leave the starter job.
- Having a West Side South Bank University (WSSB) Stock Block of 1,000,000 shares will reduce education time by 10%.
- Using Job Points can reduce your current course length. Promoting to Principal, using Merits, or acquiring the WSSB Stock Block will begin reducing Education times upon starting your next course.
How long will my education last?
- If you want to know exactly how long your education will last with the benefits you have, this spreadsheet made by Marc has all educations listed with all possible reductions.
Articles Relating to City Locations