|Biology · Business Management · Combat Training · Computer Science · General Studies · Health & Fitness · History · Law · Mathematics · Psychology · Self Defense · Sports Science|
|Quick Reference · Education Honors|
Education is available from either the sidebar or the West Side of the City and is extremely beneficial as it can enhance nearly every aspect of your game.
To enrol in an Education course you need to have the required amount of money, which varies for each course. Some Education courses require you to complete a certain prerequisite course before enrolling.
Disadvantages of Education
Starting every course requires some amount of money, although this can be countered by getting the Stock Benefit from ISTC.
While in Education, you might be kicked out of your course for drug usage. This means that you have wasted your money and time, and must restart the course from the very beginning.
Advantages of Education
- Amass Working Stats gains
- Gym gain boosts
- Passive Battle Stat increases
- Unlocking certain Crimes
- Crimes success rate boosts
- 15 Awards (Honors + Merits)
- Lower costs of Bails, Property upgrades and Company advertising
- Increase Bust success rate
- Ability to attack using Kick
- Increased Weapon and Medical Booster effectiveness
- Ability to gain Weapon Experience
- Unlocking new Shops
- Increased ammo effectiveness
- Increase Business efficiency
- Ability to code Viruses
- Ability to send anonymous e-mails
- Ability to find Artifacts
- Ability to exchange Plushies, Flowers and Artifacts for Points
- Ability to Draw Blood and use Blood Bags
- Large boost to awareness.
How to shorten Education time
Currently there are six ways to shorten Education time:
- Through the 1* Fitness Center Special "Healthy Mind". Each job point used will reduce education time by 30 minutes.
- Through the 7* Hair Salon Special "Cutting corners". Each job point used will reduce education time by 30 minutes.
- Using "Book of Carols" lowers current education time by 6 hours. This item spawns in Christmas Town.
- Spending Merits on decreasing education time. The merit upgrade removes 2% of the education time per upgrade, up to a maximum of 20% shorter education time with 10 upgrades.
- Promoting to the top rank of the starter job Education (Principal) you will gain a passive 10% decrease in education time. You will keep this passive even if you leave the starter job.
- Having a West Side South Bank University (WSSB) Stock Block of 1,000,000 shares will reduce education time by 10%.
- Using Job Points can reduce your current course length, promoting to Principal, using Merits, or acquiring the WSSB stock benefit will begin reducing Education times upon starting your next course and will have no effect on a course which has already been started.
Note: Percentage reductions to education time are calculated separately (I.e full education merits, WSSB and principal perk would not be a 40% reduction, but would work out to be 35%.) If you would like to calculate how long your education will last you can use the following formula:
x = 0.10 from WSSB
y = 0.20 from merits
z = 0.10 from job
l = Education length
|Articles relating to City locations|
|West Side||Education · Gym · Travel agency|
|North Side||Points Building · Points Market · Item Market · Auction House · Church|
|Red-Light||Casino · Loan Shark · Race Track · Dump|
|City Center||City Stats · Committee · Community Center · Hospital · Museum · Jail · Staff · Visitor Center|
|Financial||City Bank · Donator House · Message Inc · Stock Market|
|East Side||Big Al's Gun Shop · Sally's Sweet Shop · TC Clothing · Estate Agents · Bits 'n' Bobs · Jewelry Shop · Torn Super Store · Cyber Force · Torn City Docks · Post Office · Pawn Shop · Pharmacy · Nikeh Sports|