Revision as of 04:00, 4 December 2012 by 65306 (talk | contribs) (FAQ)


Can I delete or restart my account? The answer is yes you may request your account be deleted and you may restart a new account if you want too. Please read further information about this topic here NewAccount. You will be required to read that page entirely before the account will be removed and you allowed to restart.

How do I regain energy, nerve and happiness?

-You are automatically funded 5 energy and happiness every 15 minutes. (every 10 minutes for energy if you are a donater) You gain 1 Nerve point every 5 minutes.

Why do I keep going to jail?

-You keep going to jail because you are trying crimes that are way too hard for you, you must be patient and slowly move up the crimes. If you are under 10 days old, there are ticks next to the crimes that you can do with a high chance of success.

Why can't I see how close I am to leveling?

-Your Exp (points needed to go up levels) is hidden so you never know when you might be going up a level. This is one of the things that sets Torn apart from most online games. The element of surprise is always there!

Why can't I do many crimes?

-If you are failing the crime, you do not have enough experience in crimes to do it. Successfully complete some of the lower crimes to gain crime experience. It is much better to continue on lower crimes then to move up too soon and fail larger crimes you were not ready for. It can be a slow process and takes time and patience.

How do I gain points?

-To gain points, you must either invite friends to Torn using your referral link, or get them through being a Donater. You can also purchase points from the points market located in the city. Points are not transferable between players.

What is my referral link?

-Here is your referral link. Give this to people and they will be auto added to your friends list when they sign up! You'll also receive 5 points when they reach level 2. Please note this is an example of what your referral link will look like - please do not use this link.

What do I do if I find a typo, incorrect punctuation or a bug in the game?

-Click on the Bug reporter on the sidebar and post the error. You may even be rewarded!

How do I change my account info?

-Go to preferences.

I know someone who is using multis, what should I do?

-If you believe someone to be playing more than one account you should use the player report function to report the ID's in question. Allowing a staff member to check them out cannot hurt.

How do I propose/marry someone?

-You must first get a ring. When you have the ring, you must go into your items page and click 'propose' next to your ring item. Once you have clicked propose you will need to know the players ID that you wish to marry so you can type it in. You can cancel your proposal in your player preferences if you should change your mind before the current pending proposal has been declined or accepted.

If I have a relative or friend playing Torn City with me on the same IP, will I be banned?

-It is very important that you do not try to bypass the IP block to send each other things. This could be seen by the staff as if you own more than one account, using them to make your primary account better. If you follow this rule, you should be perfectly fine and be able to play with more than one person on the same IP for years to come. If you stick to only mailing each other in game and having no other types of interaction you should find it easy to play the game with your family using the same IP.

How do I divorce someone?

-You must first be married a full 7 days before you can be divorced. If you happen to be married the 7 days and wish to be divorced please go to the city where you will find the Divorce Agency, this is located on the South side of town. Here you can divorce your spouse.

How do I level?

-You can level up by simply playing the game. Many things affect your chances of leveling, from playing in the casino, to training your stats. When you attack someone, you also gain more EXP if you leave them instead of hospitalizing them.

Return to Main Page