Sierra Seven: Bound by blood - Page 2 | Roleplay | TORN
Sierra Seven: Bound by blood
    • strange2 [68827]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 80
    • Posts: 1050
    • Karma: 1110
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:53:20 - 29/10/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Face watched with curiosity as the operative he did not yet know as tourist got herself all worked up. She had seemed to derive some enjoyment from his introduction, which was curious. That wasn't a normal response, which made it interesting. This was followed by cackles and exclamations, which Face smiled right along with. 

    He jumped in to answer her question. "I'd guess it is a lie. Most deadman switches are lies." He offered in a supportive chuckle. "Though I will say there isn't much better way to bring attention to our arrival than landing a NATO military plane at a Russian airport. It seems our planners prefer to make bold statements, such as "we are here, fear us" and "Don't think of hijacking the plane Face, it's set to self destruct."

    Face smiled as he made eye contact with every single person present in rapid succession. He looked for, and catalogued, twitches or flinching. He then looked back to tourist. "But you didn't introduce yourself...?" He trailed off.
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:25:59 - 31/10/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Yeah, something like that”
    Seven responds, smiling to
    what face said about the plane
    ’self destructing’

    [ooc: lol, that’s one way to put it ig haha]

    [PS. Finish up any dialogue. Let me know
    over the discord server when you’re done,
    cause I’m just gonna timeskip the flight]
    Last edited by Kalkeo_Walker on 00:39:30 - 31/10/23

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:58:58 - 02/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    [OK SO IM GONNA TIMESKIP THE FLIGHT NOW.
    ANY DIALOGUE CAN STILL BE DONE BUT PLEASE
    STATE BEFOREHAND AND AFTER YOU’VE DONE
    IT, RHAT ITS DIALOGUE FOR THE PLANE. THANKS]


    The plane finally touches down on one of the many
    Russian airports and the pilot sighs in relief as it
    Taxi’s down the runway
    ”All agents, all agents, please, wake up. Prepare to
    exit and disembark. For we have finished our journey.
    I’ve been instructed to stay in the city until your mission is
    finished, so if you need me for anything, then let me know”

    After a few moments, the Plane reached a hangar and the doors
    closed behind, locking the plane in said hangar.
    ”There. This should be fine. Vehicles are going to be unhooked,
    please stand back from the cars”


    Within an instant, the vehicles were slowly released from the
    supports, making them now available for use and the back
    ramp dropped.
    ”there. I’ll wait until you’ve all left to finally go myself. And nobody
    take my bike! That’s mine”

    ~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Ok, good. Thank you Henri, Enjoy your time here. Treat it like
    a vacation, I guess? I’ll call you when this is all over. We’ll be
    out here for a month or two at most. So try not to make yourself
    to comfortable”
    Kate spoke over her radio

    ”Okay people, time to go. I’m driving”
    Reav walked to the first car and got in,
    yawning as he did so

    ”Hey, wait up chucklenuts!”
    Kain responded, getting in
    the passenger side

    ”What about your gear, idiots”
    Kate shook her head and walked to the back of the
    car, putting her bag in the trunk

    ”Oh shit, yeah…”

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • strange2 [68827]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 80
    • Posts: 1050
    • Karma: 1110
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 01:38:02 - 04/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "You guys brought gear?" Face said  with a smile. "I didn't. United to London is pretty strict on that sort of thing." 

    He piled into the back of one of the cars. He wondered if anyone would ever tell them what exactly they were doing here, and how they intended to do it. More likely they were going to get some food or shuteye though, given the long. long flight. The choice of a C-130 was good for space, but bad for speed. The flight had taken the old cargo hauler 16 hours, and it wasn't a comfortable plane to start with.
    • HermannRipley [2924916]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 719
    • Karma: 307
    • Last Action: 1 day
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:42:11 - 04/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "No, I didn't bring anything but clothes and hygiene shit. Cleanliness is godliness or whatever. Nah, I'm gonna see if I can get my magic bag in later- they didn't give us enough heads up for me to check it out."

    She then gets herself into the back of a separate car. The choice of AC-130 still seemed like a... Unique, choice. She still couldn't get over that, tired as she was. A decent C-130 was basically free, and way easier to convert into a thing like that. She still has no idea why they chose the close air support version instead.
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:50:09 - 07/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Trust me. What ever the general’s decision was, to give us
    the support, rather than the common, is beyond me. Defence
    if we piss off the mob or something? I don’t know”
    Kate sighed and closed the door. twisting the key into ignition,
    the engine growled, trying to run for the first time in its lifespan

    ”Cars are f-cking brand bastard new too. What the shit?”
    Reav smiled, holstering his handgun and nodding

    ”On you boss. Let’s f-cking roll”
    Kain looked to Reav, then looked out the window, as
    the Vehicle rolled down the ramp, and towards the hangar
    doors.

    ”Car two. Car two. This is Reav. Follow on us. I don’t know where
    our boss lady here is taking us, but. She clearly know sum’n. So”

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • strange2 [68827]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 80
    • Posts: 1050
    • Karma: 1110
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:31:55 - 09/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Face watched the hanger roll by out the window. He looked content, though occasionally his eyes would narrow, focusing on some little detail that seemed to be off in the distance. 

    Ostentatious, that was the word for this. They were rubbing their big plane and their brand new cars in someones face, but who? And why?

    If the wondering bothered him, he didn't show it. Face watched the sights go by.
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:19:38 - 11/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Ugh shit…”
    Kain Sighed

    ”What?”
    Reav looked back.

    ”don’t worry”
    Kain responded

    ”you telling me not to worry, makes
    me worried. The f-ck did you do?”
    Reav chuckled

    ”it doesn’t matter… Y’know… a day
    at the beach would do me a world of
    good, LT…”
    Kain rested his head on the padding
    of the seat, laying down in the back.

    ”I’ll see what we can do about it.”
    Kate Nodded
    ”after our mission…”

    ”Yes boss”
    Kain Smiled and looked at Reav
    ”You’re coming too big guy. Non-negotiable”

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • HermannRipley [2924916]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 719
    • Karma: 307
    • Last Action: 1 day
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:50:30 - 14/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    She gets herself into one of the cars- assumedly the one she had been told to get into, if the operation is that organized. She looks around the interior, before buckling herself in and laying back. The modern seating was significantly more comfortable than the aircraft from about 50 years ago, so she wasn't complaining. But she was cold.
    "When do we go to the costume room? I need to get some good clothes on. Something better for the climate. And the environment."
    She puts out, before observing the faces she's been out with.
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:11:18 - 18/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Costume room? So it’s 
    like that then huh?”
    Kate Smiled, as she responded
    over the car’s radio.
    ”well. We can make a detour to
    a clothes shop on the way… plus.
    General got us a few rooms at some
    4 star hotel. ‘Parrently”

    ”Who the f~ Y’know what. I swear
    to god. Who the actual f-ck are we
    trying to show off to? All this new shit
    i swear the f-ck down it’s getting a little
    annoying. I ain’t no high horse prick,
    but if there’s something you ain’t telling
    us, boss…”
    Reav Commented

    ”trust me. I’ve got no clue. There’s always
    been tension between NATO states, and
    Russia… I guess it’s all just one big
    cock-off, of sorts”

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • strange2 [68827]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 80
    • Posts: 1050
    • Karma: 1110
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 06:05:13 - 20/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Face watches the streets roll by out the car window, and waits for the group to arrive.
    • HermannRipley [2924916]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 719
    • Karma: 307
    • Last Action: 1 day
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:54:40 - 20/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "No, not a clothes store. I don't need Kors or Gucci, not even Old Navy. Right now, I want thrift, and I want milsurp. They get you more places than new clothes, more often than not."
    She says, scoffing, looking out of the window. She sees a few things- buildings, snow, cars. Almost like home, but colder and with Cyrillic characters.
    "So we got a 4-star hotel in Russia? And that's a flex? Fah. You know, I never liked nice hotels. You go to a 2-star and they don't expect a f**kin thing out of you. And why are we going so high profile? I thought this was some super-spy shit."
    She seems to be a very harsh critic of all the bravado. She imagines these are all tax dollars, too.
    • Gouge_Potato [2913452]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 6
    • Posts: 6
    • Karma: 6
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:21:30 - 21/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Kate notices a moped behind the car swerving in and out of traffic as it seems to attempt catching up. The sight is quite comical as a bright red moped swerves across lanes whilst being piloted by what seems to be a mass of hair and beard wearing a typical harley pan helmet, floral pattern tracksuit and black boots.

    She can't be sure, but Kate is almost certain that she can see a smile on this man's face as he gains on the car.
    Last edited by Gouge_Potato on 15:22:20 - 21/11/23
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:05:38 - 22/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Car two, car two. Check six.
    Who the f-ck is that?”
    kate sighed, looking in
    the rear view mirror, to see
    some enthusiastic moped driver,
    following the group

    ”I’d suggest go down an
    alleyway or something boss”
    Kain shrugged

    ”yeah. No sh-t. We got a tail…
    obviously I’m gonna use that tactic”
    Last edited by Kalkeo_Walker on 23:06:09 - 22/11/23

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • Gouge_Potato [2913452]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 6
    • Posts: 6
    • Karma: 6
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:52:17 - 23/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    The vehicles start accelerating and begin evasive maneuvers to lose the moped loony and soon he starts drifting off into the distant traffic, your vehicles clearly much quicker than his. You keep on driving a few more minutes until you get the green light that the tail is gone. You backtrack a few blocks to try and locate him, and sure enough there he is standing next to the road with police behind him. You see he profusely explains with his hands like he was late for a flight or something in that line. He notices the vehicles and smiles once again before returning his attention to the officers.
    Last edited by Gouge_Potato on 12:52:55 - 23/11/23
    • HermannRipley [2924916]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 719
    • Karma: 307
    • Last Action: 1 day
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:43:12 - 23/11/23 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    The Tourist notices the little red thing and begins cackling in the back seat, shaking her head as it drops into the back of the driver's seat. She covers her neck with her right arm, and despite being in this tense scenario, is still laughing. "Holy f**k this shit is excellent, I live for this!"

    Meanwhile, in one of the private sector vehicles- a black SUV with subtle branding- were a few men in plates and polos. Upon seeing the scooter get a good bit too close to the govsec car, everyone who wasn't the driver goes into a sort of alert state, ready to draw guns, slam him, whatever. Everyone is relieved when that grows unnecessary. One of the men in the back slaps his knee and looks over his corporate compatriots.


    Name: Harry Brakov


    Codename: Charlie Hotel - 6


    Age: 27


    Gender: Male


    Occupation: Constellis Holdings Contractor


    Sierra / Recruitment Rank: S7 Operative


    Gear: A bag of M&Ms, steel canteen, a cheeky whiskey flask, NVG (Phosphorus), portable trauma kit


    Weapons: Desert Eagle (.44 Magnum)/Glock 21, SIG MCX "Black Mamba"


    Description: A brown haired man at 6' 11". He has decently masculine looking face. He has 2 gunshot scars in the abdomen, and another scar that tears across his shoulder. He has a musculature that would indicate good PT scores.


    Character backstory: A Yugoslav-American man who is quite distant from the old country. In an attempt to deepens this divide, he joined the Army, and managed himself into the Green Berets. There, he would mostly be working on COIN ops in the middle easy. After his contract was up- an 8 year contract- he opted to go private sector, under Constellis' Triple Canopy. After a brief stint in Kuwait, his team, and thusly him, were place with the S-7 team.
    • Gouge_Potato [2913452]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 6
    • Posts: 6
    • Karma: 6
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:57:32 - 30/11/23 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    You hear the notification go off on your phone about an email that was received.

    "Please find attached file pertaining to person who was in pursuit of convoy. Thanks to the cameras that was installed in the city we were able to use facial recognition to discover identity, and you may want to stay wary of this one, all his previous handlers have described him as being very combustible, and advice such as, "Keep an iron fist above him like the old USSR and he'll behave. If he doesn't behave, eliminate him immediately. You don't want him as an enemy." Good luck."
    ________________________
    CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    SIERRA 7 ONLY
    ---------------------------------------

    Name: Vladimir Fokov


    Codename: Babushka


    Age: 35


    Gender: Male


    Occupation: KGB Infiltration Specialist


    Sierra / Recruitment Rank: Specialist


    Gear: Wears a plate carrier and within is a set of D20 dice, lock pick set, small vial of liquid diazepam, silencers for weapons, tic-tacs
    Tactical watch on left arm, NVG's are in the backpack.


    Weapons: Colt 1911 with light attachment (secondary), M4-A1 with IR Laser attachment (primary), tactical kukri knife (melee)


    Description: black haired, well built at 178 lbs, 6'2", Glasgow Grin scar

    Character backstory: He was scooped up by the Mafia at the age of 11 and raised in the backstreets of Moscow to be an enforcer due to his volatile nature and tendency for acts of extreme violence against those that were made known as enemies. On his 21st birthday he walked into a local KGB Agent hangout and bargained his way into employment. Since then he has shown his talents in more than one discipline, but has opted to infiltrate targeted organizations. He loves Vodka and cheap cigars...
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:36:09 - 03/12/23 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Honestly. I’ve lost all interest in this.
    sorry peeps.

    I do have an idea. Gonna speak about it more in detail in the RP server on discord, but would any of you be interested in joining a ghost recon breakpoint RP?

    (Majorly based off the story of the game, ofc, but with our own characters)

    IMG_2386.jpg

    • TennesseeTurner [3164172]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 7
    • Posts: 13
    • Karma: 10
    • Last Action: 11 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 01:27:49 - 12/12/23 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (I was enjoying reading along. I was going to ask if this was an open rp or a concept you already had, and I was going to ask if I could hop in eventually)
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 1432
    • Karma: 691
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:35:08 - 12/12/23 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    TennesseeTurner [3164172]

    (I was enjoying reading along. I was going to ask if this was an open rp or a concept you already had, and I was going to ask if I could hop in eventually)
    All my RPs are open to join, if you’d wish. I mean I’ve got the GR breakpoint RP that I’m starting up, if you’d wish to join?

    IMG_2386.jpg

Reply
Thread Title: