The 8000: Born From Blood - Magic/Power RP - Page 4 | Roleplay…
The 8000: Born From Blood - Magic/Power RP
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 07:41:14 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “This may be a two man job at first, because I can shift and displace the internal structure of the walls just enough so you shift through them. There’s fragments of metal in almost everything. I certainly believe in your potential though.”
    Last edited by SiriusHoward on 07:41:42 - 28/11/22
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:28:16 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    1900 hours
    Hill East

    321 18th St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA

    July September 194th


    Julia heads to a building surrounded by trees. Words from the street said that people ended up missing is constantly happening in the 18th St SE. Julia believes that a rogue is responsible for the missing people cases. Using the data that Julia personally collected, she pinpointed the general location of an address in the Hill East. Makes sense because the area is surrounded by trees and it is near a park. Julia shortens her spade and stuffed them inside her bag and pretend she is a lost bystander. It is night and it is hard to see in the dark. The lights are suspiciously dim and almost no people ever walks around the street.

    Julia keeps walking "normally" like how other people walks. She even mimics the enthusiastic blogger by using a phone to take pictures and a messenger app to send her pictures. Julia is listening attentively for any suspicious sounds in the area. Couple of minutes later, someone is approaching behind her back. She counted how many seconds before another step lands on the ground. The footsteps are pacing awkwardly and relatively makes weaker sound.

    Julia makes a fake laugh. The suspicious figure slowly creeps on her back. When the figure gets too close, Julia quickly turns her body towards the figure and threw a jab. The figure reacted and blocked the jab with his arms. Julia had a better look of what she sees. A man in his thirties, dirty jacket, black sweater cap, dark blue pants, and old shoes. Nothing more than a bum but this man steps forward and throws an overhead punch to Julia.

    Julia removed her bag and used it to block. A huge thud can be heard and the man is screaming in pain. He hit a bar and the spade that was stuffed inside the bag. Julia threw her bag to the man then ducks down. The man swatted the bag away but he got hit in the stomach. Julia landed a body blow to the liver. The man falls down, groaning in pain.

    "You're coming with me mister." said Julia as she bashed him several times with her fist until he lost consciousness. Julia easily lifted the man behind her back with one hand while the other one with a bag. It is about 2300 hours and most people are asleep by then. Julia only needs to watch for patrols and bring the man to her hideout where she can interrogate him.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:34:22 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Meanwhile I would get word of someone in LA up to the same thing, and take a little "vacation", getting wasted and partying for a few hours when I arrived before capturing the man and proceeding to brutally torture him for information, discovering there were around 200-300 rogues scattered around the Appalachian region, before beheading him and heading home to discuss this with Julia.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:40:15 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Bad news, there's around 300 more in the Appalachian region. Looks like we're taking ourselves a little vacay. Get your things, we'll discuss this on the way." I would toss my phone, earbuds, laptop, a week or two's worth of clothes, and every other essential like my kodachi into a bag then stash it in my bike. "I'll give you 3 hours. Meet me out here at 5:00 PM." I would sip a leftover bottle of wine from LA and wait.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:40:40 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Julia used persuasion to the man she caught. At first there were resistance. Julia didn't use any physical violence in the interrogation, but the man suffered mental damage because of Julia's verbal abuse. She taunted him that made him angry, she threatens him that makes him scared, she teased him that makes him confused, again and again until mental pain kicked in. Julia eventually got information about rogues about their fanatical operation regarding the kidnapping.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:42:54 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I hear you. But its 2300 hours now. Want to sleep." said Julia through the phone then yawned. She called Alex simplistic.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:43:48 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    *Next morning when we're both ready* "You have your own ride, or am I gonna have to drag your a** on my bike for two days?" I would look a bit frustrated, neither of us knowing what it is.
    Last edited by SiriusHoward on 09:44:35 - 28/11/22
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:46:19 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Also, even if there was a possibility of our relationship going further into friendship, your indifference towards your allies, especially Shiakuzo and I, won't make that happen. Lighten up a little, it's annoying."
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:49:56 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Sure, sure. I prefer a cab thanks." said Julia before turning off her phone. She proceeds to test her powers with a broken man. He is never seen ever again after that night.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:51:36 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would get on my bike and blast Metallica songs the whole way, trying to drown my loneliness with nostalgia.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:56:05 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would arrive at a nice motel in West Virginia, checking in and getting myself settled while waiting for Julia. The room I'd booked for us had two beds, a desk, a small balcony, and a few other motel-y things.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:59:05 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Well, may as well go down to the hot tub while I wait for Julia." I would go downstairs and get in, feeling free and relaxed for the first time in around 3 years.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:01:17 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would crack my joints and sit there for a few hours, wondering when the hell she'd arrive.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:02:04 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Julia hails a cab and asked the driver to take her to the hotel address that Alex mentioned. She quietly hums to the sound of the rhythm coming from the radio music in the cab. The cab driver hums along together. After reaching the hotel, Julia drags out her bag and hangs it over her shoulder. She looked over Alex but ended up lost outside, looking everywhere like an idiot.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:05:04 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would come back, going in to grab my clothes and change. "Room 212, it's nice. I'll go back down if you end up deciding to come with."
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:07:19 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would go to our bathroom and quickly pee before walking back down and getting back in.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 557
    • Karma: 177
    • Last Action: 29 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:11:18 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Julia not seeing Alex just decides to book a room for herself. The staff gives her a room key with number 213. Her yawns is very terrible and her eyes are on the verge of tears. She had no choice but to sleep and wait for another day to come.
    • SiriusHoward [2825287]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 10
    • Posts: 815
    • Karma: 112
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:13:06 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    I would come back to find she booked another room, realizing I have way more privacy and me time. I would sleep and get a coffee the next morning, which tasted extremely bitter.
    • MrAngelo [2733995]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 25
    • Posts: 282
    • Karma: 189
    • Last Action: 12 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:59:46 - 28/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Name: Doctor William Dominic Gerfaut
    Age: 56
    Description: a grim, dissociative gentleman, towering at 6 foot 6, thin as rails, and with the rare trait of heterochromia- he has one blue eye, and one is a deep shade of violet.
    Power: blood/bone manipulation
    Alignment: Difficult to say. Many would call him a vigilante. He shows up just in the nick of time, leaves no survivors, and disappears without a trace.
    • Shiakuzo [2847823]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 293
    • Karma: 17
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:22:28 - 29/11/22 (2 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Shiakuzo will continue his research and training to become not only invisible but also immaterial. He begins experimenting with teleportation as it is simply disapearing from one place and appearing in another. That one will take time, and someday he may be able to do it.
    He also continues doing recon missions to gather intel about all the rogue factions that are now hidden within the city.
    An Irish pub is home to some of them, an abandonned warehouse is the meeting point of others and even the carwash station is a hideout in plain sight. He gathers names and memorizes faces. He brings that information to headquarters and is rewarded with better weapons, ammunition and even better sleeping quarters. He has nowhere to go and no one to meet. He is serving this purpose, but things change quickly and tomorrow he may be on the other side fighting for his life, better enjoy while the peace lasts.
Reply
Thread Title: