Torn Role Player HUB - OOC RP Cross Talk :) - Page 58 | Rolepl…
Torn Role Player HUB - OOC RP Cross Talk :)
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 18
    • Posts: 1,476
    • Karma: 733
    • Last Action: 1 minute
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 04:02:08 - 03/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]

    Apologies for being inactive over the last few days all. I’ll make some posts at some point this week.

    Would do some now but I’ve just been a bit sick. So yeah.

    Would type more but my arms and legs ache. Not the best feeling in the world…

    ijinyu [3058247]

    patience is a great virtue to have, no rush just get better ? (that ? was supposed to be a thumb up bw)
    Yh the forums don’t like emojis lol
    and Ty
    <3

    Screenshot_2022-12-01_07.31.33.png?ex=664dc036&is=664c6eb6&hm=cdae00a205cb6fe166ac80ec60f3ed96d91253d2dc1a3049b60fceb60ec65e88&

    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 18
    • Posts: 1,476
    • Karma: 733
    • Last Action: 1 minute
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 04:03:19 - 03/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Ty
    <3

    Head empty
    no slept

    idk why it hasn’t quoted the post but this was a responce to turner.
    Last edited by Kalkeo_Walker on 04:03:54 - 03/05/24

    Screenshot_2022-12-01_07.31.33.png?ex=664dc036&is=664c6eb6&hm=cdae00a205cb6fe166ac80ec60f3ed96d91253d2dc1a3049b60fceb60ec65e88&

    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 93
    • Posts: 5,862
    • Karma: 2,969
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 1
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:46:50 - 03/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]

    Apologies for being inactive over the last few days all. I’ll make some posts at some point this week.

    Would do some now but I’ve just been a bit sick. So yeah.

    Would type more but my arms and legs ache. Not the best feeling in the world…
    Feel better soon Ash

    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 26
    • Posts: 1,578
    • Karma: 637
    • Last Action: 37 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:20:01 - 04/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Get well Alex.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 26
    • Posts: 1,578
    • Karma: 637
    • Last Action: 37 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:58:30 - 04/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Do the weapons in the Blacksmith's Workshop from Barakhbhay Tales make sense by their stats and their price?
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 93
    • Posts: 5,862
    • Karma: 2,969
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 1
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:48:09 - 06/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Gameplayer75 [2805181]

    Do the weapons in the Blacksmith's Workshop from Barakhbhay Tales make sense by their stats and their price?
    My only question is can you mark which category each armor piece belongs to? Light/Medium/Heavy

    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 26
    • Posts: 1,578
    • Karma: 637
    • Last Action: 37 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:00:57 - 06/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gotcha
    • Tanarra [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 66
    • Posts: 2,544
    • Karma: 2,767
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:27:59 - 06/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Where are you in this scene?
    For those of you who are newer to the RP Forums, we occasionally post 'environments' in the OOC thread where you can place yourself. Pick your spots wisely, and give a brief explanation of why you are, where you are. :)



    I'll go first...

    After a night of heavy drinking at Wood's Tavern, GrannySmoosh stumbled to the docks and got on a ferry to some random private island. "Ooh, this is pretty... and not my house!" She stumbled about the grounds, and finally found an open door. A huge foyer, regally decorated, welcomed her. "Yoo hoo! Anyone home?" she called out quite loudly. "Where's the loo?" She slowly climbed the stairs to the left, and ended up passing out by the tenth step.

    f37957c9-de02-4884-810b-a59a60e167c2-2649236.png?v=1940629196397

    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 93
    • Posts: 5,862
    • Karma: 2,969
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 1
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:44:23 - 06/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Tanarra [2649236]

    Where are you in this scene?
    For those of you who are newer to the RP Forums, we occasionally post 'environments' in the OOC thread where you can place yourself. Pick your spots wisely, and give a brief explanation of why you are, where you are. :)



    I'll go first...

    After a night of heavy drinking at Wood's Tavern, GrannySmoosh stumbled to the docks and got on a ferry to some random private island. "Ooh, this is pretty... and not my house!" She stumbled about the grounds, and finally found an open door. A huge foyer, regally decorated, welcomed her. "Yoo hoo! Anyone home?" she called out quite loudly. "Where's the loo?" She slowly climbed the stairs to the left, and ended up passing out by the tenth step.
    Wood sighs and nods to the captain who dropped him off at his private island. Or, well, what he thought was his private island. He entered through a pair of large, ornate doors into a very classical and opulent foyer.

    "Well... this for sure isn't mine. But, might as well get inspired a bit." He said, walking over to a set of chairs and a small loveseat facing a small table. The table had a few magazines with names like Rich F**k Quarterly, Financial Flex Monthly, and Renaissance Riches. Wood decided to pick up the latest edition of Rich F**k Quarterly and give it a read, taking a seat in the Leftmost Chair.

    • ijinyu [3058247]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 27
    • Posts: 301
    • Karma: 193
    • Last Action: 21 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:56:02 - 06/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Tanarra [2649236]

    Where are you in this scene?
    For those of you who are newer to the RP Forums, we occasionally post 'environments' in the OOC thread where you can place yourself. Pick your spots wisely, and give a brief explanation of why you are, where you are. :)



    I'll go first...

    After a night of heavy drinking at Wood's Tavern, GrannySmoosh stumbled to the docks and got on a ferry to some random private island. "Ooh, this is pretty... and not my house!" She stumbled about the grounds, and finally found an open door. A huge foyer, regally decorated, welcomed her. "Yoo hoo! Anyone home?" she called out quite loudly. "Where's the loo?" She slowly climbed the stairs to the left, and ended up passing out by the tenth step.
    Ijin who hasn't sleep for 3 days already walks off the ferry, he moves around as if he was dogging something, in reality the lack of sleep was making him see things, as he swayed up to the doors, he went to open them with his hand but ended up using his face instead, ijin picked himself up as he did, he noticed a hammock at the second floor deciding now was a good time to sleep he dragged himself upstairs the world around him distorting  and blackening, he climbed over the hammock got in position and dosed off on top of the chandelier 
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 18
    • Posts: 1,476
    • Karma: 733
    • Last Action: 1 minute
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:21:39 - 07/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Tanarra [2649236]

    Where are you in this scene?
    For those of you who are newer to the RP Forums, we occasionally post 'environments' in the OOC thread where you can place yourself. Pick your spots wisely, and give a brief explanation of why you are, where you are. :)



    I'll go first...

    After a night of heavy drinking at Wood's Tavern, GrannySmoosh stumbled to the docks and got on a ferry to some random private island. "Ooh, this is pretty... and not my house!" She stumbled about the grounds, and finally found an open door. A huge foyer, regally decorated, welcomed her. "Yoo hoo! Anyone home?" she called out quite loudly. "Where's the loo?" She slowly climbed the stairs to the left, and ended up passing out by the tenth step.
    Fox cleared left, then right
    “civs?”

    she muttered softly, hiding the pistol back away. Slowly walking down the staircase from the top right side.

    “You lot alright?”
    she asked, hands behind her back and weapon now holstered.

    Screenshot_2022-12-01_07.31.33.png?ex=664dc036&is=664c6eb6&hm=cdae00a205cb6fe166ac80ec60f3ed96d91253d2dc1a3049b60fceb60ec65e88&

    • Tanarra [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 66
    • Posts: 2,544
    • Karma: 2,767
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:21:09 - 07/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    GrannySmoosh was passed out AF.  She couldn't respond, aside from an occasional snore that echoed in the cavernous space like a roaring tiger. ;)

    ((BTW, this is still the OOC channel, and any other topics/questions can be posted. Just wanted to inject a little entertainment while we were waiting for the next brilliant post. hehe))

    f37957c9-de02-4884-810b-a59a60e167c2-2649236.png?v=1940629196397

    • tsnkl [3207186]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 19
    • Posts: 11
    • Karma: 5
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:38:19 - 09/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    If you not playing torn then where you at?
    • Kalkeo_Walker [2738137]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 18
    • Posts: 1,476
    • Karma: 733
    • Last Action: 1 minute
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:45:43 - 09/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    tsnkl [3207186]

    If you not playing torn then where you at?
    Work, fallout or something on Vr.
    dont know about this lot tho
    <3

    Screenshot_2022-12-01_07.31.33.png?ex=664dc036&is=664c6eb6&hm=cdae00a205cb6fe166ac80ec60f3ed96d91253d2dc1a3049b60fceb60ec65e88&

    • ijinyu [3058247]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 27
    • Posts: 301
    • Karma: 193
    • Last Action: 21 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:54:43 - 09/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    tsnkl [3207186]

    If you not playing torn then where you at?
    sleeping, school, gym (house gym aka floor and some hand grips)
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 93
    • Posts: 5,862
    • Karma: 2,969
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:24:31 - 10/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    tsnkl [3207186]

    If you not playing torn then where you at?
    Work, sleepin, church…uh, other video games?

    • Tanarra [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 66
    • Posts: 2,544
    • Karma: 2,767
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 04:21:23 - 10/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    tsnkl [3207186]
    If you not playing torn then where you at?

    Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard.
    Last edited by Tanarra on 04:23:53 - 10/05/24

    f37957c9-de02-4884-810b-a59a60e167c2-2649236.png?v=1940629196397

    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 93
    • Posts: 5,862
    • Karma: 2,969
    • Last Action: 1 hour
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:53:27 - 10/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Waiting on you in the Tales good sir

    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 26
    • Posts: 1,578
    • Karma: 637
    • Last Action: 37 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 05:53:35 - 11/05/24 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Ever played DnD and you somehow lost your notes about the records of the player's journey?

    I am currently having that technical difficulty because my note also contains my dictionary of the imaginary words.
    • Gameplayer75 [2805181]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 26
    • Posts: 1,578
    • Karma: 637
    • Last Action: 37 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:54:27 - 16/05/24 (27 days ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Busy with school stuff
Reply
Thread Title: