Rp:Containment Facility - Page 71 | Roleplay | TORN
Rp:Containment Facility
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 08:10:48 - 02/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ” Right, so then Daemon or Vasco would have to drive since the rest of us can't really. Then we walk, but where are we walking to? We certainly can't go near civilization or we're dead...” The girl mumbled and crossed her arms.” Ugh being runaways sucks. Why’d they have to find us? Is a break too dang hard to get?” She huffed under her breath watching them talk.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 08:32:22 - 02/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "We can't go to civilisation like this," J. said. "There are ways to disguise ourselves... But they're complicated at the easiest. However, I do know of a place we can head to. Ever heard of Red Acre Farms?"

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 58 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:29:13 - 02/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “I don’t know if i’ll be able to disguise myself with mental condition i’d have to wear a helmet that covers my face all the time”

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:46:54 - 02/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "That's how I do it," J. said. "Aside from the mental condition, which most people don't bother asking."

  •   Andspy [2686465]Andspy [2686465]
    • Andspy [2686465]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 67
    • Karma: 7
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:23:15 - 03/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Exploring the halls of the facility, Annan continued looking at his phone for sporting reasons. He went back to his cabin, and looked at the distant city of Charlotte...
  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 2 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:34:36 - 05/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Alright. Well, let's load up the van and then we can see exactly how many people we can fit inside." Daemon said.

    Vasco got up, carrying a final box of equipment, and headed over to the van. Daemon began to pack the food and essential supplies into the back, while Vasco tried to wrap and protect his equipment. By the time they finished packing, most of the trunk and the back row of seats were occupied. That left room for a Driver, someone to navigate, and three people to smush into the back seat.

    "Well, this van can hold five as it is. How many do we still have?" Daemon asked, trying to get a head count.
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:20:36 - 06/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Rain, Gears, J, Blink, Vasco, yourself, and me by my count. I would be happy to walk if needed since I can’t drive and navigation isn’t something I excel at.” said Jacob.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 02:52:39 - 06/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I already said I'm fine with walking," J. said. "So take me off the seating chart."

  •   AlexPark3 [2664883]AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 222
    • Karma: 11
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 05:25:11 - 06/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I can blink behind the van so take me off as well" I said happily
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 08:00:54 - 07/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ” Gears is I'm pretty bad shape so we should put him on the van, I can't navigate or drive, and since Jacob and I seem to be the only ones with brain cells amongst us teens we should keep an eye on the walking group.” She mumbled tapping her chin.” But there's still two spots open...”
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 08:37:06 - 07/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Who says everybody needs to go in the van?" J. asked. "We can have as many as we want walking."

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 58 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:53:29 - 07/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I think I might discipline myself with walking"

    e396cf99.png

  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:53:14 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ” No Gears. Discipline yourself by resting, take the chance to rest because you don't know when you'll be able to rest again. If it was clear already that we can't get a break.” Rain huffed softly.” You're getting in the van.”
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:49:38 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. smirked 'neath the hood and mask.
    "We all set to go, then?" He asked.

  •   Andspy [2686465]Andspy [2686465]
    • Andspy [2686465]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 67
    • Karma: 7
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:08:58 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Hmm, let me ask the director whether I can take a holiday or something.", Annan said, walking to the directors room, to see the Charlotte Hornets reach its first playoff series after a 47-year drought of disappointment. Walking to the director's room, he spotted something blue out of the corner of his eye, but didn't think much.
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 58 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:55:39 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “I guess i’ll rest then…”

    e396cf99.png

  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:03:30 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Gears, you’re not immortal. You need to rest, and by going in the van you can achieve that. You’ve already pushed your limits before and nearly got yourself killed. Rest for once.” Said Jacob.
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 58 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:51:34 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I like to feel that way to cover up for my weaknesses"

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:42:20 - 08/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Are we setting off soon?" J. asked.

  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:20:32 - 09/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ” You'll only make your weaknesses more accessible to our enemies of you don't rest. Thanks for getting your a-butt in it.” The girl hummed softly and looked over at J.” I think we’ll be off soon enough...”
Reply
Thread Title: