Rp:Containment Facility - Page 70 | Roleplay | TORN
Rp:Containment Facility
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 07:21:17 - 18/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "It got attacked," J. said. "Presumably by facility units."

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:01:55 - 18/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “Guns and explosions” he said weakly

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 2 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:19:07 - 19/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I'm not sure where it will all go. Perhaps we can scrounge up a cart or some other form of transportation." Daemon said, hefting several large crates and containers.

    Vasco extended his hand and shook Jacob's. "Vasco. Nice to meet you, I suppose. If Daemon trusts you, or has to at the moment, that's good enough for me. I believe in his judgement."

    "You damn well better," Daemon called down the shaft to where Vasco and Jacob were, "I saved your ass numerous times."

    "Hey! I've put you back together at least five times!" Vasco shouted back up at him.

    "Four. You know that time in Bolivia didn't really count." Daemon says as he begins to stack the boxes against one of the remaining walls.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 01:15:00 - 19/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. laughed, his laugh terrible as ever.
    "Part of me wants the details. Then again..."
    Last edited by Yazi on 01:15:07 - 19/06/21

  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:27:02 - 19/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    The girl set the things down where daemon set his things down and ruffled her hair.” It's been a while since I properly did that...” She mumbled shrugged.” Anything else?”
  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 2 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 18:41:30 - 21/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I think that is all Rain. Vasco, do we have any mode of transportation? Anything for us to use to move all of this stuff out of here?" Daemon asked as he walked over to the mini-lab.

    "Uh...check the motor pool. We kept things pretty scarce, but perhaps we have something that'll work?" Vasco replied as he set a box of components on the floor near Daemon's feet.

    Daemon headed out the shattered door, and behind the cabin. He walked about 200 years, before coming to a shallow cave entrance. Inside, were a handful of vehicles... or at least there had been. It looked like the soldiers had destroyed all of them... well...

    "You've got to be kidding me..." Daemon mumbled as he uncovered one of the vehicles by moving the debri around it. A quick once-over showed that all the exterior parts seemed to be in order. He then returned to the cabin before his condition kicked in.

    "Well... we have a mini-van. That's about it." Daemon said with a dry chuckle.

    "It'll have to do." Vasco replied, hurrying to save a few last projects and databases.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:46:25 - 21/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "A useful mode of transportation for a group of our size," J. said.

  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:55:01 - 22/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Rain nodded and slipped her gloves back on.” Is it gonna be big enough for all this stuff along with the group? Or are we gonna have to pick and chose what stays and goes?” She asked with a soft sigh.
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:45:01 - 24/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: Sorry that i was out for a while, I had something I needed to take care of.)
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:08:29 - 25/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: No worries, I'm pretty sure it's a lil dead atm anyway-)
  •   Andspy [2686465]Andspy [2686465]
    • Andspy [2686465]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 67
    • Karma: 7
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:52:24 - 25/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ->Name: Annan
    ->Captive, Personal, Guard<-
    ->Age: 32
    ->Special abilities(Powers): Controls electricity in the Facility (if there is no one controlling electricity in the facility)
    ->Character Appearance: Black eyed, usually wears dark green pants and shirts, Brown-haired.

    Living in the facility sure is hard, thought Annan. He controlled the electricity but heard of the escaped captives. "Hopefully they don't come here, they're gonna make the whole facility blackout", he spoke to himself. As he rises from his chair, and walk through the halls, he realized he hasn't seen a captive yet. "Gosh I'd sure like to see one one day.", he said, grinning. Walking back, he planned to watch his favorite show later.
    Last edited by Andspy on 21:55:40 - 25/06/21
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:13:28 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Yall are we done? <-<)
  •   Andspy [2686465]Andspy [2686465]
    • Andspy [2686465]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 67
    • Karma: 7
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:51:23 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (honestly, I literally created my character excited and then the whole rp goes offline. You really gotta do this to me. :/)
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:41:04 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (I would love to keep going but not that many people are continuing to participate. I can try and revitalize it though.)

    ”If we want to fit in the van, we are going to have to pick and choose what goes in. Otherwise some of us are gonna have to walk. However, Blink could probably keep up with the van and bring some people with him while the van transports most of the cargo. Where are we gonna even headed anyways? I don’t exactly know where we CAN go. If we show up in a town the facility will catch wind of our location and come to round us up.” Jacob remarked. After loading some food and medical supplies in the van, he turned to the others to get their input on anything else they should bring.
  •   Andspy [2686465]Andspy [2686465]
    • Andspy [2686465]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 17
    • Posts: 67
    • Karma: 7
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:33:01 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Hmm... I wonder what that light in the distance is. Its probably a van stopping on a road.", Annan said as he went to look at the window. "OK I gu- ow!", as he turned around to bang his head into his computer. Rubbing his nose, he went to sit down on his chair. He is still seeing the red lights, with all captive doors open. "It's been like that for days now...", Annan remarked.
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:06:30 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears looked blank

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 2 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:58:42 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I think most of the gear can fit in the van, along with a driver and co-pilot. That leaves.... I'm not sure how many who have to walk. That being the case, perhaps we should have ourselves a little road trip? We can head off down the I-60 and be out in the middle of true mountains within the hour. That being the case... some of us would have to walk, or we'd need to.... commandeer another vehicle." Daemon said as he looked at the people gathered around them.

    "Vasco, why don't you see how well you can pack this all in. In the meanwhile, I'll see if any clues are lying about to show who hit us and how they found us." Daemon added.


    ------------------------

    Back at the facility, deep underground, the directors were arguing.

    "How can we get them back?" "What should we do?" "How many guards remain?" clamored the voices. Suddenly, two figures stepped in. One was a captain who had participated in an attack on the cabin. The other was the individual who had orchestrated it.

    "Gentlemen gentlemen, please, let us calm down. I have a simple proposition." Purred a feminine voice. The shadowed individual stepped forward.

    "And what is that?" demanded one of the more rotund directors. The captain began to walk around the table, stepping past some of the directors.

    "A simple offer really. I will supply the needed... staffing and financial requirements to keep this facility up and running from my own personal assets.. In return, I am assigned a 85% stake in this compan-"

    "Preposterous! My father built this company! I have no int-" the rotund man began, before he was cut off by the sharp crack of a pistol. He slumped forward, a hole in his head, smashing into the desk. The other directors cried out and pushed away from the corpse.

    "Any other objections?" Asked the woman. No one else said a word. The captain returned his side arm to its holster.

    "Fantastic. Now, off to work all of you! We have quite a few patients we need to mold into fine, obedient weapons of war. If you need me, I'll be overseeing the capture and... progress of the other escaped patients. I already sent them one test. Let's see how the next one... shapes them." said the woman, as she headed off toward the elevator.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:41:42 - 30/06/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "IF need be," J. said. "I will walk."

  •   AlexPark3 [2664883]AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 222
    • Karma: 11
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:00:42 - 01/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    " I can walk" I said happily "actually more like blink behind the van. And maybe I could even help the other. Considering that if I touch something while I blink it goes with me." I stated
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:59:08 - 01/07/21 (3 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "No need to help me," J. said. "I have my ways of getting there."

Reply
Thread Title: