Rp:Containment Facility - Page 69 | Roleplay | TORN
Rp:Containment Facility
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:20:20 - 11/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "You were out for approximately 87 seconds." J. said, his voice unwavering from it's normal tone. "You're also the last one to wake up. I was the only one who remained conscious while also being knocked down. Daemon, on the other hand, managed to stay on his feet the entire time."

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:23:32 - 11/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Oh."
    He held his head harder
    "god, my head hurts even with a helmet"

    e396cf99.png

  • GhostBushCamper [2646895]GhostBushCamper [2646895]
    • GhostBushCamper [2646895]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 92
    • Karma: 21
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:32:54 - 11/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (sorry i havent been on for a while, im just gonna end my character, i cant keep up :p )  (my character might return later on)
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:58:35 - 12/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: No worries!)

    Jacob walked over to Doug’s body. He had stopped breathing. “We have one dead, although I don’t think it was the soldiers that killed him.” Jacob turned to the Cabin and rushed inside, searching for some medical supplies. “Uhh, anyone know where we keep our first aid kits? Worse comes to worse, I can absorb some plant life and try to use its essence to heal people but I haven’t really tested that facet of my powers. Plus, plants don’t give much, and I am pretty sure anyone looking for us would spot a swath of dead forest.”
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:25:54 - 12/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Rain got up and started looking around the ruined cabin.” We just got here before we were almost blown up, I have no idea where anything is.” She replied with a soft huff.
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:58:33 - 12/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears took off his helmet
    "Well rain I almost got my skull cracked open by a butt of a rifle"
    "All I can see is red"

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:00:07 - 12/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Most abnormal," J. said. "We definitely need something to help that."

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:15:34 - 12/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears rubbed his eyes
    "I dunno man I'm still a bit disorientated"
    he huffed
    "I should probably clean the blood off my face"

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 02:22:49 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “I can handle this.” Vasco groaned as he made his way over to Gears. He placed a hand on him. As he did so, the wound in Gear’s head began to be mended. If anyone was particularly paying attention, they’d notice a bit of the body fat from Gear’s waist and stomach was slowly disappearing.

    After about 15 minutes the wound was healed.

    ”I’d recommend taking things easy for the next day. I can heal the cut but I can’t do anything if there is brain damage.” Vasco added. Sitting back and surveying things, he knew they’d need to move soon.
  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:29:32 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    ” Yeah that works too...Who needs a first aid kit when you can just do that..” She mumbled sagging against the wall.” Still do as Vasco suggested and don't do anything stupid, Gears. We need to collect ourselves and scram.”
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:01:52 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears looked spaced out from Vasco's healing touch

    (OOC: this is what I'd imagine the music playing inside his head is In gears head)

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:40:20 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Fellow man of culture!)

    J. studied Gears' face. He looked incredibly spaced out. Like he was asleep.
    "Wakey wakey..." He said.

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:53:29 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears fell on his back
    "funny"
    he did a weird laugh

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1324
    • Karma: 458
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:51:59 - 13/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Alright. Rain, can you come with me? I could use some help snagging some of the gear in the back room. Vasco, get some help from Jacob to carry some of the more delicate equipment. Once we have that, the rest of you are going to be loading up whatever food and water we have around here." Daemon said, brushing himself off as he stood to his feet. He immediately headed for the back door, opening it with a shove as he went back.

    "Right, uh, whichever one of you is Jacob, follow me." Vasco said as he headed into the small space under the shack. Vasco began organizing some of the equipment into piles, smashing and destroying some equipment as he went.
  •   AlexPark3 [2664883]AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 222
    • Karma: 11
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 06:32:30 - 14/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Srry I've been gone so long I was at a place with no service) 

    Blink came back into camp after chasing a butterfly and getting lost. As he came into camp he saw the ruins of the cabin.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 07:54:42 - 14/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. watched everybody do their thing. Interaction would be a dumb thing if not invited. Chances are, he'd be unneeded.

  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 22
    • Posts: 737
    • Karma: 276
    • Last Action: 35 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:46:13 - 14/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears got back up
    he shook his head to snap out of his trance

    e396cf99.png

  • NOM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:28:41 - 15/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    The albino nodded and followed Daemon slipping her gloves off before she touched a few of the things that she could manage before stacking the rest in her arms.” Where do we put what?” She asked items floating behind her as she turned to the other.
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 173
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 3 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:22:32 - 17/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Jacob silently helped Vasco with organizing the equipment, occasionally taking glances over his shoulder to check on the others. “I am Jacob by the way, I don’t think we have been formally introduced.” Jacob remarked as he extended his hand to Vasco.
  •   AlexPark3 [2664883]AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • AlexPark3 [2664883]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 222
    • Karma: 11
    • Last Action: 2 months
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 04:03:15 - 18/06/21 (4 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Guys what happened to our cabin!?!?" I shouted?
Reply
Thread Title: