Rp:Containment Facility - Page 68 | Roleplay | TORN
Rp:Containment Facility
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 1 month
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:33:01 - 08/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    “I don’t know Gears, Doug doesn’t exactly look like a robot. If he were one of them, I am pretty sure he would’ve been a LOT harder to take down.” Remarked Jacob.

    (OOC Where is Evelyn and Iseria’s player? Did they just drop the rp?)
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:33:26 - 08/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    OhBoilers34 [2642585]

    “I don’t know Gears, Doug doesn’t exactly look like a robot. If he were one of them, I am pretty sure he would’ve been a LOT harder to take down.” Remarked Jacob.

    (OOC Where is Evelyn and Iseria’s player? Did they just drop the rp?)
    (we all forgot about Sarah too)

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1344
    • Karma: 464
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:34:11 - 08/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (I think both of those players haven't been around in about 3 weeks. If you guys give me time, I can create a fairly decent cover-over, giving them an opportunity to come back at some point in the future, without killing someone else's character outright. Just let me have a day or two and I'll make something good.)
  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 1 month
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:49:58 - 08/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Works for me! I can also come up with a character to fulfill a similar role to Evelyn’s antagonistic character if that works for yall. I trust wood will come up with something really good, so I am waiting with bated breath)
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 23:54:56 - 08/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (well guys I can explain the disappearance of Evelyn because SeoYeon has been offline for 19 days)

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 32
    • Posts: 2669
    • Karma: 607
    • Last Action: 5 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:00:28 - 09/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Ah, MAKES SENSE!)

  • NOMM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 8 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:13:06 - 09/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Yeah we’ll probably need to explain their disappearance-)
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 32
    • Posts: 2669
    • Karma: 607
    • Last Action: 5 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:08:10 - 09/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. was tempted to do something to see reactions. Or try and come up with a smart idea. But ideas weren't his forte. Not fresh ideas.

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1344
    • Karma: 464
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:30:25 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    In the middle of their intense debate, a thumping noise started up outside. At first, it was inaudible above the other noises, but Daemon was the first to hear it.

    "Stop! Do you hear tha-" he began, before the entire front of the cabin imploded inward. Sharp splinters of wood came flying inside, and only the quick actions of Daemon were able to save them all. Daemon flipped one of the tables with one hand and pulled the nearest people toward him. Likewise, Vasco did the same. With a ringing in his ears, Daemon looked up to see armored men storming the cabin. Shit! How did they find us? He thought as he stood up, drawing his sidearm. Unfortunately, it was still equipped with stun rounds, which would cause the armored men minimal damage. Daemon fired off several rounds at the men pushing in through the door, and he heard Vasco firing off rounds as well.

    Daemon looked at the others, most of who were stunned by the blast or thrown clear across the cabin. Evelyn lay slumped in a pile, twitching a bit. They must have timed an EMP blast to go off with the explosives Daemon guessed, bringing down one of the men. Gears charged one of the men, shouting something unintelligible. The soldier took the punch stumbling back a few paces, but before Gears could push his advantage, another soldier slammed his rifle butt into Gear's head, cracking the helmet and dropping him unconscious to the floor. Alex and Blair were still outside or out of sight, so that left just Rain, Vasco, Jacob and Daemon.

    As Daemon reloaded, he heard a clattering sound of a few objects rolling on the cabin floor. Daemon started coughing and swiping at the air as his eyes seemed to burn as if they were on fire. He heard the thumping of boots and dragging sounds. He raised his pistol to where, he thought, the nearest window was, and fired his remaining shots. A few resulted in concise thunks, but the last two or three rounds were accompanied with the echoing shatter of the window.

    "Vasco, ge-ah-blow this out of here!" Daemon growled as he began to try and blow the fumes out of the cabin. All the firing had ceased, and all that could be heard was the coughing and groaning of those within the cabin.

    By the time they could see, it was obvious what had happened. Iseria was gone. So was Evelyn. The rest of them were wounded or otherwise incapacitated, and all the wounded or dead from the battle had been cleared out. Whoever had hit them, had hit them hard. And there was no trace of where to go from there.

    ----------------------------------

    Through the cameras attached to the soldier, one individual watched as the violence unfolded. They stared unmoved, watching both the prisoners and they're own soldiers dropped in short order. Once it was all done, and the report came in from the commanding officer that the assets had been secured, they turned off the feed and glanced at their second-in-command.

    "Casualty report?" The individual inquired

    The second-in-command, a brutish, hulking man in a crisp uniform, looked up from a tablet before replying. "As far as manpower, we lost a handful of soldiers to Jacob, the one who can manipulate life force. Another half-dozen were injured by the two ex-guards. As far as monetary cost, the explosives and electrical charge used to subdue the assets set us back approximately five million USD. The cost to keep the one asset sedated depends on how long it takes to construct a reasonable place to hold them."

    "All-in-all a successful mission, I would say. Any other insights?" The individual replied

    "I am merely curious as to why we did not secure all of them. We certainly had the means to." The man replied as he swiped through digital pages of information.

    "Well, they all have room to grow. Too childish, too foolish, to jaded, too calculating. They all have some key weaknesses that I think they might work out if we give them a bit of a challenge. Suffice to say, with our continued... tutelage, they should grow into fine assets for the corporation." The individual replied, before standing up.

    "Now, let us go about preparing them for their next...assessment." The individual added, smiling an empty and hallow smile.
  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1344
    • Karma: 464
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:30:41 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (There you go. Plenty to work with from there.)
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:47:54 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    As gears fell he felt fuzzy
    as his eyes closed he didn't feel way too good
    the last thing he heard was his thumping heartbeat
    Last edited by nerdo_man on 14:50:26 - 10/06/21

    e396cf99.png

  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 1 month
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:57:05 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: Awesome! I liked that very much)

    Jacob stood bleeding for a moment after the men had left, and used some of the essence he had absorbed to heal his wounds. He had sustained some heavy injuries and as such, had to use most of what he had absorbed. As the wounds healed, he shouted to the others, “Looks like they found us. We need to tend to our wounded and get a move on quickly. *cough* If they know where we are, they may send another team in to neutralize the rest of us.”
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:05:31 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: wait was I dragged away since I was knocked out?)

    e396cf99.png

  • **** OhBoilers34 [2642585]OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 11
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 1 month
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:12:37 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: As far as I am aware, no. Only Iseria and Evelyn were dragged away since the person playing them hasn’t been on in a while.)
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:13:34 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (OOC: understandable)

    e396cf99.png

  • BoW Wood [2175573]Wood [2175573]
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 45
    • Posts: 1344
    • Karma: 464
    • Last Action: 1 hour
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:14:47 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (Just Iseria and Evelyn were taken. The rest were left for additional "assessments")
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:30:38 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears laid still
    blood can be seen in a puddle near his head
    his face could be seen through the crack in his helmet, he looked cold

    e396cf99.png

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 32
    • Posts: 2669
    • Karma: 607
    • Last Action: 5 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 21:07:43 - 10/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J's gear had been stained with blood.
    "Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick..." J. muttered, getting up. Their vision was slowly readjusting and such, though they could still move. Not as fast as before, though.
    They walked over to Gears, who looked like he was dying.
    "This one needs help," J. said. trying to see if he could draw attention to Gears.

  • NOMM IvoryStorm [2650812]IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 30
    • Posts: 204
    • Karma: 22
    • Last Action: 8 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 08:47:45 - 11/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Rain groaned mind fuzzy and ears ringing as she sat up rubbing her temples just glad she hadn't been seen as a threat to end up like Gears but she’d need to get over her fear of touch if this kept up, she didn't need to be completely useless.” Ugh...Do we have anything to tend to wounds..?” The girl asked gently pressing against her ribs wincing as she took in the area.” Wh-who did they take? Why aren't we all dead or back there?” She cleared her throat and stopped talking deciding questions could be asked once they were safe.
    Last edited by IvoryStorm on 08:53:10 - 11/06/21
  • ARES nerdo_man [2525635]nerdo_man [2525635]
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 24
    • Posts: 762
    • Karma: 274
    • Last Action: 15 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:59:32 - 11/06/21 (5 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears eyes opened slowly
    He took off his helmet that was drenched in blood
    his whole face was covered
    "God my head feels so funky and everything is blurry"
    he slowly stood up a little slunched over while holding his head
    "how long was I out?"
    he walked over to what looked like the cabin

    e396cf99.png

Reply
Thread Title: