Rp:Containment Facility - Page 66 | Roleplay | TORN
Rp:Containment Facility
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 37
    • Posts: 3236
    • Karma: 778
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 02:07:55 - 31/05/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (gotcha, wood)

    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 35
    • Posts: 205
    • Karma: 23
    • Last Action: 3 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 09:07:06 - 31/05/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (It did go a little...Splat)
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:50:46 - 01/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    (I was out over the weekend, I am back now tho)
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:53:49 - 01/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "What the hell was that noise?" Jacob exclaimed while covering his ears. "Damn, can't we go five seconds without a threat? I'll go check it out. Gears, stay here. I don't care how invincible you think you are, you are in no condition to fight." Jacob ran outside and saw the aftermath of Doug's fight with Sylver. In the dirt he saw a figure lying down, barely moving. "Doug? What the hell is he doing here? I saw him near the beginning of the breach."
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 29
    • Posts: 900
    • Karma: 288
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:02:55 - 01/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Gears looked down at his heavy wounds
    "Oh uh well I see what your talking about because I have a literal chunk missing from me

    e396cf99.png

    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 37
    • Posts: 3236
    • Karma: 778
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 20:54:43 - 01/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. stifled a laugh. Well, it was probably a laugh. It sounded like a grater being smashed against a brick wall.

    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 35
    • Posts: 205
    • Karma: 23
    • Last Action: 3 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:47:49 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Rain stayed back; someone needed to make sure the other kids didn't do as they have been this entire time and wreck things.” Impressed you decided to listen Gears.” She mumbled and stepped outside to look about but went back in sighing softly.” Nothing really to do but wait.” She shrugged.
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 29
    • Posts: 900
    • Karma: 288
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:41:00 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Well I kinda realized it after a while because my adrenaline takes a while to wear out and that knife she twisted into me is started to take effect on me"
    Gears dry coughed

    e396cf99.png

    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 37
    • Posts: 3236
    • Karma: 778
    • Last Action: 3 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 12:43:20 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    J. looked over at the two.
    The one named Gears, he thought. He doesn't seem well at all. Well... none of us are, but him... he might be sick. Or injured. Sadly, I can't get close without likely getting killed.

    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 35
    • Posts: 205
    • Karma: 23
    • Last Action: 3 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:58:36 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    She nodded a bit.” Now only? God your adrenaline rushes are long.” She mumbled and shook her head.” Go sit down Gears, not much good to just stand around.” She huffed gesturing to the couch.
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 75
    • Posts: 2019
    • Karma: 858
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:58:55 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Daemon drew his weapon and headed outside to assess the damage. He and Jacob eventually found the location of the fight and, with a little bit of deduction, figured out generally what had happened.

    "Another one? Christ, what am I, a bed and breakfast?" Daemon muttered as he looked at the two.

    https://profileimages.torn.com/265895ca-48b6-c052-2175573.png

    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:07:39 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Seems like it Daemon. Might need to take out a loan to upgrade to a full blown hotel." Jacob turned to the body laying in the dirt. "This guy and I met near the beginning of the containment breach. He directed me to a door that he believed to be an escape route. However, it was locked and I never saw the guy again. What the hell is he doing here? And where's Sylver?"
    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 75
    • Posts: 2019
    • Karma: 858
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:30:36 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I can't tell that much. I can just tell that there was a fight and, I guess, this guy lost." Daemon said as he hefted the man over his shoulder.


    "I can put him in the wood shed for now, until we have a chance to interrogate them. Or just have a nice chat." Daemon said as he carried him up the hill to the cabin.

    https://profileimages.torn.com/265895ca-48b6-c052-2175573.png

    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:37:03 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "We can probably get Rain to use her abilities to tie the dude up if we don't have any rope or anything." Jacob suggested.
    • IvoryStorm [2650812]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 35
    • Posts: 205
    • Karma: 23
    • Last Action: 3 days
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:13:09 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Hearing the other’s approach the girl turned from her watch of the few still inside to check outside.” So uh another one? Did everyone from the facility get out?” She asked sighing softly as she stepped outside.” Where'd Eclipse? I mean what's her name now again...Sylver.”
    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:19:41 - 02/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "I don't know, sure seems like it. Pretty damn poor security I guess. Come on, lets go search for Ecli-Sylver. Sylver. Damn, the name change is catching me off guard." said Jacob.
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 29
    • Posts: 900
    • Karma: 288
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:18:28 - 03/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "poor security my ass," he said with a dry laugh

    e396cf99.png

    • OhBoilers34 [2642585]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 172
    • Karma: 20
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:07:06 - 03/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Does anyone find it mildly suspicious that everyone and their uncle escaped the facility at the same time? I mean, seriously, they kept some of us contained for years at a time. And in one single night, we all escape. All at once. Their security was piss poor, and they haven't sent anyone after us. Only one of their...creations found us, and that seemed more like a rogue experiment than a coordinated attack. Something smells fishy to me, and it's not just Gears's poor hygiene. An organization with the means to contain us for so long wouldn't be likely to make such a massive slip up." 

    Jacob turned to Doug and pointed at him. "This guy and Evelyn are the closest thing we have found to an actual threat. Even this guy didn't last very long against Sylver. This whole thing feels too easy. I have no problem with escaping the facility; I doubt any of us want to go back. I do however, feel like something is wrong with all...this" Jacob said as he gestured to their group and the cabin.
    • nerdo_man [2525635]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 29
    • Posts: 900
    • Karma: 288
    • Last Action: 2 months
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:26:50 - 03/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "There wasn't any showers in the facility for me"
    He crossed his arms
    "if we have to fight once again then I'll fight no matter my condition"

    e396cf99.png

    • Wood [2175573]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 75
    • Posts: 2019
    • Karma: 858
    • Last Action: 2 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:36:26 - 03/06/21 (1 year ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Daemon nodded

    "I certainly don't have all the details. However, I am inclined to agree with Jacob. It is very unlikely they just let you all escape. Which means they have a purpose and plan for all this. Just not sure what it is yet." Daemon said as he looked them all over.

    (OOC, the real reason that this was so easy is because we have people who pull out God mode every other post.)

    https://profileimages.torn.com/265895ca-48b6-c052-2175573.png

Reply
Thread Title: