Wood's Tavern - Page 143 | Roleplay | TORN
Wood's Tavern
  • AVAL Radmegazoom [2711773]Radmegazoom [2711773]
    • Radmegazoom [2711773]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 5
    • Posts: 81
    • Karma: 0
    • Last Action: 5 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 13:44:46 - 17/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    *Follows Alucard in the shadows* *leaves a gold watch at the bar*
  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:18:06 - 17/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Any and everything, sir," replied Percy, hoping he didn't ask for one of the seven they did not have. Then Rad got up and walked away, but not without leaving a gold watch. "Hmm," Percy hummed, frowning a little.
    (OOC: Yazi, if you wish to resume your roles of Percy and Anne, feel free to.)

    "Morning, sleepyhead. Feeling better?" asked Glyph. She was sitting on a chair next to the door.
    Last edited by DCDark4 on 17:20:56 - 17/09/21
  • AVAL Radmegazoom [2711773]Radmegazoom [2711773]
    • Radmegazoom [2711773]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 5
    • Posts: 81
    • Karma: 0
    • Last Action: 5 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 17:48:54 - 17/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    * lost sight of alucard and headed back to the tavern* “well that was a waist of time.” * trips on a rock , bruises my knee & hits my head blood trickled down but I didn’t notice and entered the tavern* hello
  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:22:15 - 17/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Welcome back!" replied Percy from behind the bar.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:39:16 - 17/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Yazi looked over to Glyph, flashing a smile.
    "Very much."
    He got up and went over to Glyph, giving her a peck on the cheek.
    "Thank you. Both you and Dark. Where are the operatives?"
    "Kookaburra left five hours ago. Onyx and Wither left an hour after you fell asleep."
    "Good to see they have lives of their own."

  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:25:01 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Glyph smiled. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she said.
  • HoD smooshmc [2649236]smooshmc [2649236]
    • smooshmc [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 39
    • Posts: 968
    • Karma: 743
    • Last Action: 3 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 01:08:13 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Nona woke from her short nap and returned to the tavern.  She was wearing an apron over her modest frock.  "I'm ready to do some cleaning, Percy.  Do you have a mop, bucket, and broom?"  There were several rooms at the Inn, and she was uncertain how many were occupied.  "Do you also have a list of current guests?  I don't want to disrupt their peaceful stay."  Noticing a glint of gold on the bar top, she picked up a man's watch, and looked around.  "Do you know who this belongs to?  Fancy!"

    2fccef99-7886-7565-2649236.gif

  • TGL Bloxman [2705583]Bloxman [2705583]
    • Bloxman [2705583]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 56
    • Karma: 4
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 02:30:00 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Nick searched around the warehouse carefully, "there's just more and more bodies" Nick whispered.

    Nick hears a cough "Somebody's here and and I'm not talking about you Ulysses I mean someone else" Nick whispered to Ulysses.
  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:10:10 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Yes, right over there, Nona," replied Percy, pointing to a corner near the end of the bar. "I do, but it's a rather large book. I'll write out a list of occupied rooms for you," he said searching around for paper. He looked up when he heard Nona's last inquiry. "Hm. Afraid not," he said, returning to his paper hunt.
  • HoD smooshmc [2649236]smooshmc [2649236]
    • smooshmc [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 39
    • Posts: 968
    • Karma: 743
    • Last Action: 3 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:29:08 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Nona admired the watch, looking for any engravings or identifying marks.  "I will leave it behind the bar in the cash box if anyone should come to claim it."  Moving to the corner, she found the supplies necessary to begin housekeeping.  She felt happy, and useful, though she did miss seeing Mr. Wood.  I hope he'll be back soon, she thought.

    2fccef99-7886-7565-2649236.gif

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 03:59:13 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Ulysses nodded, putting a finger over his mouth. 'Shh'.
    The door into the rest of the safehouse opened and Ulysses walked towards it, before being stopped.
    "What were you doing in here?" The person asked.
    "Trying to find something I'd lost," Ulysses said. "Pack of cigarettes."
    The person looked Ulysses in the eyes before nodding.
    "Check with Farmhand. He's always taking them..."
    Ulysses nodded, motioning for Nick to follow.

    ~~~~~~~~
    Yazi went downstairs, looking around. Tempest seemed to be out cold on the couch. Walking over, making sure not to make too much noise, he watched as she slept like a baby.
    "She's getting a peaceful sleep..." Yazi muttered to himself. "What I wouldn't do for one of those."
    Heading towards the kitchen, he threw off his beanie and stared out the window.

    ~~~~~~~~
    Mikhail sat on top of a building, overseeing the city hall. It was peaceful. Well, about as peaceful as one could get in this place.

  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 04:47:54 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    A note lie on the counter, signed Dark. It told that he had left early that morning for an operation. Recon. Dark had been chosen, as was Kookaburra. They had to be in the UK for their assignment.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 05:00:08 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Yazi spotted the note and read it.
    "An operation, huh? Hm. Let's see i-"
    Yazi's phone rang from inside his pocket and he answered.

    "Hello?" He asked.
    "G'day, mate," A woman's voice said. "Kookaburra here. Or the other Kookaburra. Cockatoo, I don't know. Anyway, hi!"
    "Glad to meet you. I take it you have the Kookaburra mind and memories?"
    "Mind and memories, Yazi," Cockatoo said. "Just want to let you know, there's a few guns here with your name on them. Oh, and a little thing for Glyph, too."
    "Roger that, birdie. Anyway... do I get to use the device now?"
    "Well, Max would say no... But screw it, I want to see what'd happen. Pop down by the base some time before they get back."
    "Ok. Also, one quick question on the machine I remembered."
    "Fire away."
    "What would happen if Dark tried using the machine again, or Tempest used the machine?"
    "Oh, that. Well, nothing would happen. Didn't want infinite clones, you know?"
    "Ah. Okay. Want to speak to Glyph?"
    "Nah, she'll be right."
    Something fell over in the background.
    "Gun rack just fell! Talk to you later!"

    The phone hung up and Yazi went upstairs.

  • TGL Bloxman [2705583]Bloxman [2705583]
    • Bloxman [2705583]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 56
    • Karma: 4
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 06:51:20 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Nick nodded and followed Ulysses "What was that about?" Nick asked.
  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:06:46 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "That was me blending in," Ulysses whispered to Nick. "Now come on. Search some files for a code."
    Ulysses left Nick, looking around for a heavy security door.

  • TGL Bloxman [2705583]Bloxman [2705583]
    • Bloxman [2705583]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 9
    • Posts: 56
    • Karma: 4
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 11:58:48 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Nick Nodded and started searching around "Where is the code?" Nick wondered, Nick saw a weird file, he looked in it and found the code.

    Nick told Ulysses the code "the code is 1 7 5 4."
  • TG DCDark4 [2213930]DCDark4 [2213930]
    • DCDark4 [2213930]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 20
    • Posts: 1654
    • Karma: 210
    • Last Action: 40 minutes
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:18:43 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Glyph was sleeping the chair, her head resting against the wall. She slept quietly, not hearing anyone.
  • HOGS dont_oof_me [2705920]dont_oof_me [2705920]
    • dont_oof_me [2705920]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 13
    • Posts: 297
    • Karma: 73
    • Last Action: 12 days
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:22:00 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Reuben quickly hooked up the wire, noticing that Alucard was very tense. "You need to relax, or they will kill you."
    "I don't like this, Reuben. Feels like a trap."
    "If we pull this off, your career will skyrocket. Just chill out."
    "Fine, whatever." Alucard went across the street and waited inside the tavern for his contact to show up, pacing back an forth along the front wall of the building.
  • HoD smooshmc [2649236]smooshmc [2649236]
    • smooshmc [2649236]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 39
    • Posts: 968
    • Karma: 743
    • Last Action: 3 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 19:05:30 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    "Can I help you, Sir?"  The gentle old woman known as Nona approached Alucard, not knowing his name.  He was pacing nervously near the entrance.  "Perhaps a beverage will help take the edge off?"  She didn't know if he was on drugs, so she tried to speak calmly.

    2fccef99-7886-7565-2649236.gif

  • TGL Yazi [2139270]Yazi [2139270]
    • Yazi [2139270]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 31
    • Posts: 2582
    • Karma: 582
    • Last Action: 16 hours
    • Quote
    • Report
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 22:22:08 - 18/09/21 (1 month ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Yazi looked over at Glyph.
    "...Goddamnit," He muttered, sighing.
    He gave Glyph a few taps, waking her up.
    "Kookaburra wants us at base. Or, rather, his other version."

Reply
Thread Title: