Rice Krispie Snow flakes
- Melt 8 tablespoons of butter on a low heat.
- Add 8 cups of Mini Marshmallows to the melted butter. On medium-low heat, stir the marshmallows continually until they are completely melted. As soon as the marshmallows are melted, take the pan off the heat.
- Add 8 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal to the marshmallow mixture Fold the Rice Krispie Cereal into the marshmallow mixture until the cereal is completely covered.
- Press down into a tray bake tray and allow to cool/set.
- Use snowflake cutter and cut out shapes
- Decorate with the blood of an enemy or alternatively you can use royal icing and sprinkles to create cute patterns!
Chocolate/Vanilla and Salted Caramel Cakes with Italian Meringue Frosting
- Mix 4 tbsp boiling water with 40g Cocoa powder to form a paste
- add 165g golden caster sugar, 115g self raising flour, 175g butter and 3 eggs and mix well.
- spoon into 12 cupcake cases and bake at 180 for 12-15 mins
- once cool decorate with frosting/buttercream. I used Italian Meringue Buttercream for these.
Who Bountied the GingerBread men?!?!
- beat 100g/half a cup of brown sugar with 125g of butter until pale and creamy
- mix in 125ml of golden syrup and 1 egg
- add 375g/ 2 and a half cups of self raising flour and 2tbsp of ginger (i always add more) and 1 tsp of mixed spice
- knead of a floured surface and leave to sit in the fridge for at least half an hour
- roll out and cut to desired shapes with a thickness of about 1cm
- place on baking tray in oven at 180 and bake for 8-14 minutes depending on shapes and sizes
- when cool use a royal icing recipe to make icing