Old thread but I'll chime in. Ive got a 1967 volvo 122 wagon with an Ls and T56 six-speed as well as a 1931 Model A roadster, with a '38 221 V8 channeled and lowered several inches. 1943 Willys Mb jeep with 50's Powerwagon drivetrain slammed on some 900-16 traction tires.
- 66 series 2a landrover swb with 200tdi conversion...would like a lwb soon
- some crap 72 beetle covan kit car based in the 912 turbo...looks pretty good to the untrained eye...with a real porsche 356a engine installed.
- austin 7 aal 1936 4 seater, 2 door open tourer...big brum I call it :) (16 left)
- austin speedex (21 left) ... I would say look up the history on this but not much was kept...made by the founder of lotus, marcos and the designer of the award winning engine cosworth v8 which today still holds the most f1 engine finishes.after building this car...lotus and marcos companies were formed when they went their seperate ways :P
- I also have 6 other various austins from ruby's to RN,RM and a saloon :)
- and a massey ferguson fe35 rat rod project....don't ask :D
Buying Everything, Message Me And Ill Give You The Best Offer Around ;)
My guess is, Sagrammor isn't working (or owning) this project, but just found a picture online and went to post it :D
edit: take a look at the poster behind the car, it even says "Welder Up"
Yes it's not mine. neighbour (who does customs and is featured earlier in this thread)went for a tour there and this looked like either a beast or a lot of effort for a rolling drum barrel. Neighbour ended up building a bugatti custom for his gf. I'll try to find a finished version
I just found this thread and nice to find other car lovers out here. I currently drive a 1999 Dodge Dakota with a 5.2 L. My project atm is a 1969 Mustang which I've got to the point where I'm running fuel injection. I hope to have it finished by Summer. I just finished turning a 2 wheel drive 1992 Ford F-150 into a 4x4 with a 3 inch sus. Lift and put in a 4speed man. Trans.
In Singapore, the price for a car and bikes is crappy shite. We can only use for a maximum time spend of 10years. After which, we can continue with a price for either 5 or 10 years. If we choose 10 years, we can continue to renew the car after that. If we choose 5 years, the car/bike ends its life span there.
I own a 06 Hyundai Getz 1.6A and Yamaha Fino 115cc. Thinking of upgrading my bike license for a bigger manual sports bike.
2010 silver Ford Ranger. A couple of months ago I heard on the radio a PSA stating that all Ford Rangers from 2010 and earlier were being recalled due to faulty, possibly exploding airbags. Ford literally came out to my house and replaced the airbags for free. Happily (or sadly depending on your point of view) I did not get to witness the exploding airbag.