You might've also come across a few of my Newspaper Comics too.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you draw your own art?
Yes. Everything you see here is hand-drawn by me from scratch.
There is no photoshop involved until I add final details like text.
100% No rotoscoped or stolen images here.
What's with the downvotes?
I assure you none of my customers are unhappy with my work. The countless of reviews in this forum showcase their content with my illustrations. However, this is Torn, and there is a large population of forum trolls. Should you have any concerns you are welcome to message me.
This is just a hobby for me, so these might be closed and open frequently due to how busy I am.
Retro Pixel Illustrations 100% original pixels of your torn character.
---- [ CURRENTLY CLOSED] ----
Profile Pictures - 150 mil - 250 Mil
I am more of an artist than a graphic designer and can draw in a variety of different styles. All of these profile pictures are hand-drawn by me from scratch and are 100% personalised to what you want.
The price depends on complexity.
Cartoons/Replicating other styles:
My "Cartoon" Style: (Be sure to tell me what 'style' you want me to draw in when you order)
My Art Style:
Forum/Profile Signature Banners 120 mil - 180 mil (Resolution: 600x100)
Large Profile Signature Banners: 250 mil+
Profile Signature Banners (Starts from 600x100 (forum banner size) but can go larger)
Medium Sized Banners 50 - 70 Mil (500 x 90)
Company/Faction Banners 30 Mil - 50 mil (Resolution: 400 x 100)
Discord/Profile Signature Buttons 20 - 40 mil (500 x 500 fit for Discord but can resize as a profile button on Torn) Perfect if you need a faction/company discord image, or want a button for your profile page.
---- ORDERING TEMPLATE ----
You can either order below, or send me a message over on torn. Please copy this template and try and fill out as much as you can when you do. The more information I get the more I can create what you're envisioning! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
What would you like?: (Profile picture, Profile Sig Banner, Forum Banner, Company Banner, Discord icon etc)
Describe your order:( Here the client usually lists style inspirations (Could be from a game or comic you like etc. If you do not have a style in mind you can describe your persona, how you want to be portrayed on torn, some people might have a Warrior/Knight/Mob Boss - sometimes people want something based around their username, that type of thing etc. Some other people might want a pre-existing character from a franchise (Movies/Books/Webcomics etc). Also if you have something in mind like accessories e.g (Guns/Poses/Outfits you might have in mind) The more the clients have a clearer direction of what they want to order, the easier it is.)
Coloured/Black and White: ( Simple, would you like your request to be in colour or black and white? )
Is this a gift: (If this is a gift just put in their ID and username, if not just say No or 'It's for me'.)
Anything else?: (For things that weren't specified above. You could list a specific font you want to be used here etc If you have nothing you can leave this blank.)
---- SLOTS [CLOSED] ----
Please Subscribe or check back, these will open and closed depending on when the slots are full.
Only one slot is only open because I don't have enough time to do two at a time. [Name]- [Order] - [Payment] Progress:
RESERVED [CLOSED] (Please take note that these will take a bit longer to get to but they will be done. People placed here are on my next to mail/contact. When I finish one of the slots above, these will be the next in line.)
--- TERMS AND CONDITIONS ---
1. Whatever price we agree on, half will have to be paid upfront. It's for my insurance.
2. When I send you the final version it will have my username pixellated on the corner - it won't distract from the banner/signature but it is there to prevent people from potentially trying to resell it as their own work.
3. Do not try to buymug me. Payment methods will either be paid in X amounts of Xanax or something else of equal value to the price we've confirmed beforehand. This is to ensure both me and the client do not get mugged while in exchange. It is also insurance for both of us if neither of us is online at the same time.
4. You are welcome to contact me to see how I am getting on. You are also allowed to request to see a wip (A work in progress).
5. I will do background and font changes for free if you are unhappy with the colour/font.
6. Don't ask me to draw anime. I will not.
7. Don't complain or try and haggle prices. A reminder that these are NOT stolen images found on google like many other graphic designers offer here. . These are HAND DRAWN and uniquely customised to each individual person.
If I suspect you haven't read my rules I won't respond to your request.
Insulting my prices is insulting the time, effort and skill I spent learning how to draw this advanced.
Any questions you have are welcome to be asked below, or message me.
Thank you for taking an interest and the time to read!
If you like my art feel free to upvote or leave a comment :)
Last edited by Skeletor on 17:08:40 - 05/02/21
Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
One of the best graphic artists and people in general I've met on here! You can never go wrong with Cosmic, she is an amazing and reliable person and more talented than 90% of the weenies in these graphics threads.
Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?