Wind Lines Travel stock | Stock Market | TORN
Wind Lines Travel stock
    • Dixie [2267645]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 79
    • Posts: 106
    • Karma: 27
    • Last Action: 2 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Thread created on 23:30:47 - 26/07/21 (11 months ago)
    |
    Last replied 16:20:45 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    If you already own a private island with access to a private jet and you buy a block of Wind Lines Travel stock, does your travel time decrease even more?
    • Heca [2563518]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 65
    • Posts: 280
    • Karma: 80
    • Last Action: 30 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:30:35 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Yes, 

    https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Travel
    Last edited by Heca on 00:31:36 - 27/07/21
    • Cupid [2676715]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 56
    • Posts: 274
    • Karma: 1214
    • Last Action: Now
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 00:34:46 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Airstrip +30% travel time reduction

    Private Jet +50% travel time reduction

    Business Class +70% travel time reduction

    • Dixie [2267645]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 79
    • Posts: 106
    • Karma: 27
    • Last Action: 2 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 10:47:23 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Tyvm
    • Dixie [2267645]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 79
    • Posts: 106
    • Karma: 27
    • Last Action: 2 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:10:01 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Cupid [2676715]

    Airstrip +30% travel time reduction

    Private Jet +50% travel time reduction

    Business Class +70% travel time reduction

    tyvm
    • Rum4nyby [1567187]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 99
    • Posts: 4726
    • Karma: 6863
    • Last Action: 17 hours
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:14:22 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Checking that you aren’t misunderstanding.

    If you own both WLT and a PI with airstrip + pilot, what the game does is ignore the PI with airstrip and auto put you in the WLT flights section. Yes, this reduces your travel time, but if you suddenly lost the PI, the travel time would stay the same because you’re on a WLT flight.


    The reductions in travel time don’t stack, you merely get one or the other depending on what you have available. So it’s -30% with a PI, or -50% with a WLT block, no combining for -80% or anything like that

    • Dixie [2267645]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 79
    • Posts: 106
    • Karma: 27
    • Last Action: 2 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 14:41:00 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    Rum4nyby [1567187]

    Checking that you aren’t misunderstanding.

    If you own both WLT and a PI with airstrip + pilot, what the game does is ignore the PI with airstrip and auto put you in the WLT flights section. Yes, this reduces your travel time, but if you suddenly lost the PI, the travel time would stay the same because you’re on a WLT flight.


    The reductions in travel time don’t stack, you merely get one or the other depending on what you have available. So it’s -30% with a PI, or -50% with a WLT block, no combining for -80% or anything like that
    tyvm for the clarification
    • ImmortalSouljah [1603634]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 84
    • Posts: 1022
    • Karma: 1657
    • Last Action: 16 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 15:06:56 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link
    Times for WLT if you need:

    • Dixie [2267645]
    • Role: Civilian
    • Level: 79
    • Posts: 106
    • Karma: 27
    • Last Action: 2 minutes
      • 0
    • Reason:
      Are you sure you want to report this post to staff?
      Cancel
    Posted on 16:20:45 - 27/07/21 (11 months ago)
    Post link copied to clipboard Copy post link

    ImmortalSouljah [1603634]

    Times for WLT if you need:

    NICE!  TYVM
Reply
Thread Title: