Thread created on 14:15:24 - 03/08/21 (2 months ago)
A list of all updates released between the dates of 27/07/2021 and 03/08/2021.
- Fixed missing hit markers when using weapons that take multiple actions per turn - Fixed repatriated travelers appearing in the Torn hospital - Fixed Mods dropdown panel on loadouts being blank when the user owned a single mod - Fixed some minor design issues with the header login panel on mobile view - Fixed incorrect behavior while changing the faction position for the members in the bottom of the list - Fixed issues selecting a member's new position from the dropdown menu on mobile view - Fixed touch-scrolling on dropdown menus inadvertently making a selection - Fixed incorrectly sized Profile images being aligned to the top of the container instead of the center - Fixed accidentally giving items from Armories more than once by disabling the GIVE button during operation - Fixed some minor UI issues on the Forums page while traveling - Fixed general grammar / typos
- [LOG] Added logs for receiving faction and company newsletters - [LOG] Fixed Power Levelling company special not showing the correct percentage until next level value - [LOG] Fixed missing energy reference / categorization for hunting logs - [LOG] Fixed rounding issue on stat gain upon completion of A Job For Your Hands book
- [DARK] Fixed tooltips incorrectly showing a light tip / arrow - [DARK] Fixed dark styles on Medals tooltips on profile pages - [DARK] Fixed reward images at the bottom of the Recruit Citizens page - [DARK] Fixed Organised Crime outcome text shadow styles
- [POKER] Added prevention of players changing their names while in a Poker game
- [OTHER] Given ownership of 5,518 weapons / armor to ex-members who were loaned them from dead factions - [OTHER] Returned 1,226 loaned weapons / armor back to factions from members who kept them after leaving
This list does not include work done on new features that are unreleased. Patch lists are scheduled every Tuesday but are occasionally delayed or skipped.
The workforce's current project focuses this week.
Joe: Project management / Weapon bonuses / Crimes 2.0 Pavel: Core refactoring / Crimes 2.0 / API revamp Kostya: Poker dark mode Alexander: Dark Mode / WAI support Dima: API revamp / Chats 2.0 Sergey: Ranked war reports / Bothunter Ivanu: ICS project Catherine: Ranked warring / ICS Artem: Poker bugs & issues Sviat: Crimes 2.0 Vadim: Native android app / Version 1.3.2 Vlad: Bookies 2.1 admin panel Oksana: Personal stats system improvements / Dark mode Roman: Bugs & issues / ICS project / CT 2021 updates Serhii: Bugs & issues / CT2021 User movement optimisation Dmytro: Bookie 2.1 public beta Ivans: Elimination preparation / New editor Jimmy: Continue soft implementation of container orchestration Jane: Crimes 2.0 Nadiia: UX interactions Nikita: Bugs & Issues / QA / Testing Aerb: Organised crimes system review Eugene: Modelling clothing caches Chris: Economic monitoring Kevin: General marketing / App marketing Ash: Social media / Newspaper / Event planning Alice: Crime writing
This workforce project focus list gives a little insight into what projects we're working on week by week, it doesn't include team managers. These current priorities declared informally by personnel for the week unfolding do not include other smaller projects they may be working on or the usual bug fixes. If an anticipated project is not on the list, it could mean that it's frozen due to other priorities, being worked on as a separate non-priority, or has been completed and awaiting testing / release.