Once you reach level 15 you are able to travel overseas by visiting the Travel agency in the City Center. You cannot do anything while you are traveling unless you also own a laptop. Each destination has a unique set of items that cannot be found in Torn City.
A Laptop allows you to:
- Check your Mail
- Check the Cheapest [[|Auction House|Auction Prices]] for each |Drug.
- Check the Cheapest and Most Expensive [[Item Market#Market Value|Market Prices] for each Drug.
- Check the Cheapest [[|Auction House|Auction Prices]] for each |Item.
- Check the Cheapest and Most Expensive [[Item Market#Market Value|Market Prices] for each Item.
- Check the current Stocks|Stock Prices.
- View the latest Newspaper Headlines.
|Mexico: El Cascado||20mins||13mins||$6,500||$0|
|United Kingdom: London||1h 30mins||1h||$18,000||$0|
|Argentina: Santa Rosa||1h 30mins||1h||$21,000||$0|
|Japan: Tokyo||3h 30mins||2h 20mins||$32,000||$0|
|China: Beijing||4h||2h 40mins||$35,000||$0|
|South Africa: Cape Town||4h 30mins||3h||$40,000||$0|
|United Arab Emirates: Dubai||3h 30mins||2h 20mins||$32,000||$0|
Return to Down To Details
Return to Main Page