Torn City Travel
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
Revision as of 10:43, 15 August 2010
Once you reach level 15 you are able to travel overseas by visiting the Travel agency in the City Center. You cannot do anything while you are traveling unless you also own a laptop. Each destination has a unique set of items that cannot be found in Torn City.
A Laptop allows you to:
- Check your Mail
- Check the Cheapest Auction Prices for each Drug.
- Check the Cheapest and Most Expensive Market Prices for each Drug.
- Check the Cheapest Auction Prices for each Item.
- Check the Cheapest and Most Expensive Market Prices for each Item.
- Check the current Stock Prices.
- View the latest Newspaper Headlines.
|Mexico: El Cascado||20mins||13mins||$6,500||$0|
|United Kingdom: London||1h 30mins||1h||$18,000||$0|
|Argentina: Santa Rosa||1h 30mins||1h||$21,000||$0|
|Japan: Tokyo||3h 30mins||2h 20mins||$32,000||$0|
|China: Beijing||4h||2h 40mins||$35,000||$0|
|South Africa: Cape Town||4h 30mins||3h||$40,000||$0|
|United Arab Emirates: Dubai||3h 30mins||2h 20mins||$32,000||$0|
Articles Relating to City Locations