Torn City Reports
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
Players who are in violation of Torn City Game Rules can be reported to staff by making a Player Report.
On each player's profile page, there is a clipboard icon for reporting that player. Clicking on that icon takes you to the player report page, which has a form that allows you to make the report.
Players must be at least 7 days old to make a report.
Reportable offenses include:
- Multiple Accounts: If you suspect a user is using more than one account.
- Account Sharing: More than one person using a single account.
- Hacking: Hacking is taking control of another user's account.
- Ban Dispute: If you have been banned for a reason and want to appeal it.
- Warning Dispute: If you have been warned for a reason and want to appeal it.
- Spamming: Spamming is posting multiple messages, multiple events, multiple faction applications, etc...
- Profile Violation: This is for reporting users who have content in their profile against the game's rules.
- Forum Violation: This is for reporting users who have violated the forum conduct rules.
- Bug abuse: Abusing a bug for gain.
- Discrimination: Select this if you have been subjected to undue harassment or discrimination covered in the game rules.
- Middleman/Same IP: Users who use a middleman to transfer cash to bypass the same IP block.
- Newspaper: Any game violation that is found posted by a user in the newspaper.
- Staff violation: Use this category to report any violations of current Torn City staff
To appeal a ban that you have received, file a player report on yourself.
Player reports are not to be used for reporting game bugs, mail or forum violations, or to retaliate against another player. Misuse of this reporting system can result in jail time for the reporter.