Torn City Fighting Stats
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
Battle Stats are a very important part of Torn City. They are earned in the Gym, Job specials, and rare Items(below). They increase exponentially, so the more you have, the more you gain per train. This exponential growth is independent for each stat, so many players choose to focus on a couple of stats for faster growth. There are four stats Speed, Defence, Strength and Dexterity.
- Increases chance of your attacks hitting.
- Increases chance of successfully running away from your opponent.
- Reduces chance of going to Jail after failing a crime.
- Reduces damage taken per attack.
- Reduces Hospital time.
- Increases damage dealt per attack.
- Reduces chance of your opponent's attacks hitting.
- Increases chance of detecting stealth attacks.
- Increases chance of performing stealth attacks.
- Increases chance of successfully busting from jail.
Strength, Dexterity and Speed:
Note: This formulas are accurate only for Global Gym, as with the new gym system, you have various multipliers for every stat gain, depanding on gym, that you're currently using.
Increasing stats gains
There are four one-use Items called Stat Enhancers, which can give you a permanent stat increase, one for each of the stats.
- Skateboard: +1% Speed
- Parachute: +1% Dexterity
- Boxing Gloves: +1% Defence
- Dumbbells: +1% Strength
- Sports Sneakers: Increase your speed gains by 5%, if you have this item in your inventory. Available in Dubai for $14,000,000,000.
- Educations: Completing some certain cources give you additional % to stats gains.
In the past fighting stats could also be increased through Merits(100 x current level per merit spent). You can now only increase them passively - see below.
- See Passive Stats