Torn City Drugs
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
- The effects vary for each person, the below information may not be 100% accurate, but it should be nearly there.
- Drug users with high battlestats are often weaker than clean people with lower battlestats.
- You cannot take another drug while you are still feeling the after effects from a previous one. You can tell how long the affect is going to last for by hovering your mouse over the symbol.
- Any effects given that increase your Happiness/Energy/Nerve above the maximum are reset back down to the maximum at the regeneration point, ,XX:X0 for energy - Donators, XX:00/15/30/45 for energy - Non-Donators, XX:00/15/30/45 for Happiness, XX:00/05 for nerve.
- Check the Items by Location page to see where you can buy what drugs.
- If you get too addicted to drugs, you will start getting negative effects:
- If you get too addicted to drugs your company effectiveness will drop
- If you get too addicted to drugs, you may get kicked out of your Education.
- If you take too many drugs, you may lose access to the gym.
- You can get rid of your addiction by going to Rehab in Switzerland. You can also wait for the addiction to wear off, but it goes down extremely slowly.
- Increased crime success rate - Increase of 1-2 nerve - 60-90 minutes after effect time
- 300-330 minutes hospital time
- Increased defence, decreased speed and dexterity (Lasts for entire drug duration - Boost decreases as effects wear off) - 50-90 minutes after effect time
- 17 hours hospital - 100% Happiness loss - Increased after effects (24-26 hours)
- Removes 500 minutes hospital time - Restores 50% life - Increases happiness by 90 - 200-250 minutes after effects
- No overdose
- Doubles happiness (Any increase above the max lasts until the happiness regen point, XX:00/15/30/45) - 200-220 minutes after effects
- 100% loss of happiness - Minus 100 energy
- +250 energy (Any increase above the max lasts until the energy regen point, XX:X0 for donators, XX:00/15/30/45 for non donators) - +75 Happiness - 360-480 minutes after effects
- 5000 minutes in hospital - Permanent loss of 50 life - 100% Happiness/Energy/Nerve loss
- +50 Energy - +50 Happiness - +5 Nerve - Massive awareness increase - 400-450 minutes after effects
Overdose: - 100% Happiness/Energy/Nerve loss
- Passive increase to Strength and Dexterity (Effect lasts as long after effects are on) - +250 Happiness - 340-400 minutes after effects
- 999 minutes hospital
- +250 happiness (Any increase above maximum reset at regen point, XX:00/15/30/45)
Overdose: - 100% Loss of Energy/Happiness/Nerve - 100 minutes in hospital
- Passive increase to speed, Passive decrease to dexterity (During drug effect duration)
Overdose: 450 minutes in hospital
- Energy required to attack reduced to 25 - +75 Happiness - 300-350 minutes after effects
Overdose: - Minus 150 happiness
More information coming soon.
Return to Down To Details
Return to Main Page