Torn City Drugs
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
- Drug effects are never exactly the same, they tend to vary.
- Increased drug addiction will passively decrease the effectiveness of your battle stats during battle.
- You cannot take another drug while you are still under the after effects of a previous drug. You can tell how long the effect is going to last for by hovering your mouse over the weed symbol.
- Any effects given that increase your Happiness/Nerve above the maximum are reset back down to the maximum at the regeneration point. for Happiness, XX:00/15/30/45, and for Nerve, XX:X0/X5.
- Passive stat increases/decreases gained through drugs such as Ketamine, PCP, and Speed may slowly be decreasing during the course of their after effects.
- If you get too addicted to drugs, you will start getting negative effects:
- If you get too addicted to drugs your company effectiveness will drop.
- If you get too addicted to drugs, you may get kicked out of your Education.
- If you take too many drugs, you may lose access to the gym. (You can get round this by taking any other drug. As long as you are under the influence of drugs you can use the gym).
- Also it is a commonly held belief that every drug taken passively lowers your battle stats by a small %, depending on your addiction.
- You can get rid of your addiction by going to Rehab in Switzerland. You can also wait for the addiction to wear off, but it goes down extremely slowly. There is also a type of company special that helps remove addiction.
- Some countries don't sell any drugs; Mexico, Hawaii, and Argentina. Shops in Torn City don't sell drugs either.
|Cannabis||- Increased Crime success rate
- Increase of 1-2 Nerve (Sometimes)
|60-90 minutes||- 300-330 minutes Hospital time|
|Ketamine||- Passive increase to Defence, Passive decrease to Speed and Dexterity
(throughout after effects)
|50-90 minutes||- 17 hours Hospital
- 100% Happiness loss - Increased after effects (24-26 hours)
- Turns your screen red for a few minutes.
|Opium||- Removes 500 minutes Hospital time
- Restores 50% HP- Increases Happiness by 67-90
|200-250 minutes||- No overdose|
|Ecstasy||- Doubles Happiness
- Substantial Awareness increase
|200-220 minutes||- 100% loss of Happiness
- Minus 100 Energy
|Xanax||- +250 Energy
- +75 Happiness
|360-480 minutes||- 5000 minutes in Hospital|
|LSD||- +50 Energy
- +50 Happiness
- +5 Nerve
- Massive Awareness increase
|400-450 minutes||- 100% Happiness/Energy/Nerve loss|
|PCP||- Passive increase to Strength and Dexterity (throughout after effects)
- +250 Happiness
|340-400 minutes||- 999 minutes Hospital|
|Shrooms||- +250 Happiness||Unsure||- 100% Loss of Energy/Happiness/Nerve
- 100 minutes in Hospital
|Speed||- Passive increase to Speed, Passive decrease to Dexterity (throughout after effects)||Unsure||- 450 minutes in Hospital|
|Vicodin||- Energy required to attack reduced to 25
- +75 Happiness
|300-350 minutes||- Minus 150 Happiness|
- An overdose on Ecstasy use to also remove everyone on your friends list.