Torn City Down To Details
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
Revision as of 14:49, 12 August 2010 by Clansdancer
- On this page the information will entail all the details from a player's stand point. Each link will take you to a specific area of knowledge about Torn. The information provided under each category will be from player's, not staff. If you are looking for a tutorial or more so a user guide on how to do something specific in Torn you may try viewing our User Guides section.
- This page will give you all the details you need on the Stock Market, the benefit system stocks offer, how to split and stack your stocks, and information on buying and selling. So for all your Stock Market needs please check out Stock Market.
- This will be a comprehensive list of the items you can own in Torn, some items are novelty only, some have a use, some are one time use and some are nearly impossible to obtain. If you seek information on items please go to Items.
Companies and Jobs
- You will definitely need a job if you are going to survive in Torn! You will need to decide if a company best suits you or maybe one of the local jobs offered by the city itself. To weigh your options and get your application in have a look here Companies or Jobs.
- When you move into our city you are provided with a shack but of course you will not want to live here very long. Each house you can purchase offers you upgrades, for a complete listing of houses and their upgrades please see Properties.
- Torn offers many education courses to better your working stats and give you other bonuses, each tier offers bonuses in different areas. For further information on which education is best for you please go here Education.
- There are many crimes you can complete which earn you cash or items, using your nerve. For information on crimes please view Crimes and for information on nerve please view Nerve.
Awards and Merits
- Torn offers many awards and merits for different achievements you make as a player in game. You can spend the merits on many different things to enhance your character in game. For information on how to earn awards or merits and what you can spend your merits on please view Awards or Merits.
- To take drugs or not? Some players choose to remain totally drug free their entire game play, others take as many as they can afford. There are pros and cons to both sides of this coin, please remember if you take drugs you must rehab to lose your addiction! For complete information on drugs and rehab please see Drugs.
- Factions are a large part of Torn, it's a place to meet people, socialize, and work together as a team whether it be participating in organized crimes or earning respect for your faction. Factions offer upgrades that can be purchased using the respect your faction has gained. They can be purchased in the city if you feel being leader of a faction is what you want to pursue. To find out complete details on factions and what they entail please view Factions.
- Torn offers many casino games to suit any gamblers taste. From Roulette to our own on-site Bookie, if gambling interest you please view Casino to see what we offer and at what level you can play these games.
- There are two types of stats in Torn, fighting stats and working stats. There are different ways to train them both, and each player chooses their own path on which stats are more important to them. To view information on stats please view Working Stats or Fighting Stats.
- Profiles are a way to express yourself through graphics, show off events, or display your favorite YouTube video. Many players put a lot of time and effort into making their profile stand and be unique. If you need bbcode help (how to make videos, music and images show up on your profile), or maybe a list of who makes great graphics in Torn please view Profiles. Alternatively we offer a Graphics forum in game where you can view graphics made by others, you can view this by going here .