Revision as of 13:47, 12 August 2010 by Clansdancer
- On this page the information will entail all the details from a player's stand point. Each link will take you to a specific area of knowledge about Torn. The information provided under each category will be from player's, not staff. If you are looking for a tutorial or more so a user guide on how to do something specific in Torn you may try viewing our User Guides section.
- This page will give you all the details you need on the Stock Market, the benefit system stocks offer, how to split and stack your stocks, and information on buying and selling. So for all your Stock Market needs please check out Stock Market.
- This will be a comprehensive list of the items you can own in Torn, some items are novelty only, some have a use, some are one time use and some are nearly impossible to obtain. If you seek information on items please go to Items.
Companies and Jobs
- You will definitely need a job if you are going to survive in Torn! You will need to decide if a company best suits you or maybe one of the local jobs offered by the city itself. To weigh your options and get your application in have a look here Companies or Jobs.
- When you move into our city you are provided with a shack but of course you will not want to live here very long. Each house you can purchase offers you upgrades, for a complete listing of houses and their upgrades please see Properties.