- This page has links to tutorials and guides written by various players.
- Feel free to transcribe forum guides of players that are inactive over 50 days to the wiki in order to preserve them but DO credit the original author.
- Beersteins Combat Guide contains details on what measures you should take before attacking an opponent, what type of weaponry you should use, and why.
- Beersteins Guide to Making Money contains details on different ways to make money.
- Nyans Poker Guide contains useful information for beginners on poker.
- Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar tips on raising NNB, as found in this forum thread
- Army Guide Answers most questions pertaining to the Army Special for Defense and Strength gains, and data to estimate your gains.
- Newbie Guide to Items by Deathy Is a compilation of images and links to items in the game that is regularly updated. Warning: Graphics heavy
- Weapon Classes Guide by Simon Lists weapons with their images sorted by type of weapon IE slashing, clubbing. Warning: Graphics heavy
- Drugs vs. Education Guide by Bogie Lists estimates on how much drugs affect your company stars, and your education courses. Includes addictive percentages.
- IRC Guide for New Users by Teddy This is a basic guide geared to getting you started with using IRC for Torn City.
- Education guide for War and fighting by Doc-Holiday This guide highlights what educations help benefit those who desire more combat oriented studies.
- Job Honour (The Affronted) - Complete Guide by DonKing This guide explains how to fail all job interviews for "The Affronted" honor.
- Newbie Guide to Training by Eaglewing This is a guide to show the beginners how to train, and some of the popular combinations of stats.
- Racing Guide by Melbux Various informations about racing.
- Gyms Guide by Darkkk Check, what benefits every known Gym provides.
- Boosters Guide by PercyJackson Updated list of boosters and their cooldowns.
- Kill streak Guide by Harley How to easily get a 500 kill streak.
- Battle stats Guide by Hanks This guide tells you everything you need to know if you want to get your battle stats up at a reasonably fast rate.
Return to Main Page