Torn City NewAccount
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
Delete or Restart an account
Requesting your account be deleted
You may request to restart or simply have your account deleted from the game. You must do so by speaking to a Officer, you can find a list of current Officers on the staff list in the city.
Please take careful note of these guidelines to deleting and/or restarting.
- When you request your account to be removed from the game, it is final. We will not bring the account back for any reason. So you must be very sure you are ready to part with your account and all that is on it. There are no exceptions to this rule. Once your account is set up for deletion, it is gone for good.
- If you wish to restart a new account, we are happy for you to do so. Understand though restarting a new account means just that. You may not transfer any of your items or money from the old account to the new account. You may not send them to a friend to transfer to the new account for you either. This will result in a fed jail sentence along with all items being stripped and purged from the game. Restarting a new account means a brand new, 1 day old account as it comes.
- You will be asked to read this page before your account is deleted, if at this point you have any questions please ask the staff member for details. Once you have read this page and agreed to the terms listed on it the staff member will proceed with the deletion at your request.
- Your new account can NOT be assigned a referral, this must be left blank.
- We will delete 1 account per 90 days. You may not constantly make new accounts and have them deleted.
If you are happy to proceed with deleting your account under these terms and conditions please find an Officer to assist you by following this link Torn Staff