Torn City Life
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
You start out with 500 life, for each level you upgrade you gain life equal to 50 x your new level. Example: + 500 life for level 10, +750 level 15, + 1000 for level 20.
Losing life points
- Losing life during a battle by being hit by an opponent.
- Losing a fight when attacking an opponent.
- Losing a fight defending against an opponent.
- Life currently regenerates at a rate of 20% every 15 minutes.
- You can increase this rate to 30% every 15 minutes by building a medical facility with a doctor as staff in a Private Island.
- Life regenerates at every 15 minute mark, not starting 15 minutes after you lose it Example: 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00 etc. TC time.
Increasing Maximum Life
- Currently the only way to increase your maximum life is by spending Merits on Life Points which increases your maximum life by 5% every level.
Decreasing Maximum Life
- Currently the only way to decrease your maximum life is by Overdosing on the drug Xanax which lowers your life points by 50 per overdose bringing you to a minimum of 5 life.
Previously one would be able to spend Job Points from the medical profession to receive extra life. This ability was removed during an update designed to re-balance health, there is currently no way to increase life other than Merits.