Torn City Life
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
You start on 100 life, which will increase until level 100 where life is 5000. The maximum life (with merit upgrades) is 7500.
Losing life points
- Life is primarily used when attacking/defending and is lost by opponents hitting you for damage.
- You can lose life from multiple opponents attacking you at once, and this will show when you're attacking also.
- On being hospitalised by a drug overdose your life with drop to 1.
- Losing a game of Russian Roulette will also make your life 1.
- Being hospitalised by a crime will also drop your life to 1.
- Using the wrong type of blood bag and being blown up by a SED are other ways of putting your life to 1.
- When your life reaches zero, you have lost a battle. If you were the attacker, you are sent to hospital and your life will be 1.
- You will remain on zero life and out of hospital until an attacker chooses 'Leave', 'Mug' or 'Hospitalise", after which you will be in hospital with 1 health point. If the attacker clicks out of the attack once they've defeated you, you will remain on 0 health until the next health regeneration point.
- Whilst on zero health you are unable to travel, attack or be attacked as you are 'unconscious'.
- Life currently regenerates at a rate of 5% every 5 minutes.
- You can increase this rate to 6% every 5 minutes by building a medical facility with a doctor as staff in a Castle or higher.
- Life regenerates at every 5 minute mark, not starting 5 minutes after you lose it Example: 1:00, 1:05, 1:10, 1:15 etc. TC time.
- Life will still regenerate if you're in a battle, potentially lengthening the fight.
- Serotonin will replenish life by 25% when used in a battle, whilst also boosting defence. This can be raised to 27.5% with SPT2480: Sports Medicine education completed.
- Revives will give you 25% life and take you out of hospital.
- Medical items (morphine, FAKs and SFAKs) will give various amounts of life (3.25%, 7.5% and 15% respectively), along with medical cooldown and reduced hospital time. They can be used outside of hospital, as long as your life is not full.
- Blood bags give you 20% of your life back, as long as your blood type is compatible.
- You can fill an empty blood bag once you have completed the required biology course. It will take 20% of your life points and give you a 3 hour medical cooldown.
- Currently the only way to increase your maximum life is by spending Merits on Life Points which increases your maximum life by 5% every level.
Previously one would be able to spend Job Points from the medical profession to receive extra life. This ability was removed during an update designed to re-balance health, there is currently no way to increase life other than Merits. Prior to Attacking 2.0 on 28/10/14, the following were mechanics of the old system. You start out with 500 life, for each level you upgrade you gain life equal to 50 x your new level.
- It was possible to decrease your maximum life by overdosing on the drug Xanax which lowers your life points by 50 per overdose bringing you to a minimum of 5 life.