Torn City Life
From Torncity WIKI - The official help and support guide
You start out with 500 life, for each level you upgrade you gain life equal to 50 x your new level. Example: + 500 life for level 10, +750 level 15, + 1000 for level 20.
Losing life points
- Life is primarily used when attacking/defending and is lost by opponents hitting you for damage.
- You can lose life from multiple opponents attacking you at once, and this will show when you're attacking also.
- On being hospitalised by a drug overdose your life with drop to 1.
- Losing a game of Russian roulette will also make your life 1.
- Being hospitalised by a crime will also drop your life to 1.
- When your life reaches zero, you have lost a battle. If you were the attacker, you are sent to hospital and your life will be 1.
- You will remain on zero life and out of hospital until an attack chooses 'Leave', 'Mug' or 'Hospitalise", after which you will be in hospital with 1 health point. If the attacker clicks out of the attack once they've defeated you, you will remain on 0 health until the next health regeneration point.
- Whilst on zero health you are unable to travel, attack or be attacked as you are 'unconscious'.
- Life currently regenerates at a rate of 20% every 15 minutes.
- You can increase this rate to 30% every 15 minutes by building a medical facility with a doctor as staff in a Private Island.
- Life regenerates at every 15 minute mark, not starting 15 minutes after you lose it Example: 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00 etc. TC time.
- Life will still regenerate if you're in a battle, potentially lengthening the fight.
- Opium refills your life by 50%.
- Serotonin will replenish life in a battle, whilst also boosting defence.
- Revives will give you full life whilst taking you out of hospital.
- Currently the only way to increase your maximum life is by spending Merits on Life Points which increases your maximum life by 5% every level.
- Currently the only way to decrease your maximum life is by overdosing on the drug Xanax which lowers your life points by 50 per overdose bringing you to a minimum of 5 life.
Previously one would be able to spend Job Points from the medical profession to receive extra life. This ability was removed during an update designed to re-balance health, there is currently no way to increase life other than Merits.