The city underwent a major overhaul with the release of RESPO, incorporating a map which will be used extensively for future missions and faction warfare. The new city map has completely revolutionised the way in which users interact with the city, whether it be through item finds or accessing other areas of the game.
- View Chedburn's announcement on the release of the new city map here.
- You can find information on the city prior to the release of RESPO here.
Previously the city was a complete wall of text, with no images. However, the release of RESPO completely changed that incorporating a fully interactive map in it's stead. The city map is the foundation for the future of faction war fare, where factions will fight over the city map to occupy certain areas.
The city map has been custom built from the ground up with the vision of future missions and faction war fare in mind.
- Ched posted the size of the map somewhere, will add this in when I find the post.
Prior to the RESPO release you were able to find items solely by visiting the city link, however, this has since been changed. In order to find items you must physically search the city map by zooming in and clicking on an item if it appears on the map.
- You no longer receive an event for finding an item.
- Fore more information see Awareness
For those who are still unable to get to grips with the city map there is an option to select the quick links at the city, this is somewhat similar to the old city, however, it is missing a few links that were available prior to the release of RESPO.
- West Side: Education / Your Gym / Travel Agency
- North Side: Auction House / Church / Item Market / Points Building / Points Market
- Red-Light: Casino / Dump / Loan Shark / Missions / Race Track
- Residential: Your House
- Center: City Hall / Committee / Community Center / Hospital / Jail / Staff / Visitor Center
- Financial: Bank / Donator House / Msg Inc / Stock Exchange
- East Side: Big Al's Gun Shop / Bits 'n' Bobs / Cyber Force / Docks / Estate Agents / Jewellery Store / Pawn Shop / Post Office / Super Store / Sweet Shop / TC Clothing
To compare the current city to the old city lay out click here.
- Most notably the "Ask A Question" feature hasn't been linked into RESPO, to ask a staff member a question click here.
- The Notebook can be accessed here.
- The faction links have been completely removed from the city.
Articles Relating to City Locations