@MadameButterfly "2 years ago they were relevant"
You're basically highlighting the points of my argument...which was if you ONLY look back roughly two years there have already BEEN "redundant" and "unnecessary" courses that almost serve no purpose.
I can't speak of game play prior to 2 years ago, because I wasn't playing.
- Runaways haven't been luck based HAF3111: Bachelor of Health Sciences was already bad for it even 2 years ago while I just started playing
- Any course that offers nothing but working stat gain (there on average 3 per bachelor). Already lackluster prior to Company update(along with the General Education Bachelors).
- LAW3102: Bachelor of Law(50% easier busts) - still probably quite relevant for those that actually manage to bust people in jail(i.e. PA Busters), just because you never find anyone in the jail does not mean it is not being put to use by someone more active.
- LAW2900: Common Law replaced by Lawyer Business Card since its creation
- Intermediate & Advanced Biochemistry Gain a bonus of 10% to medical item effectiveness (Both Courses are bad if you are trying to unlock the Meds used merit)
- HIS2160: Ancient Japanese History is bad if you plan on getting dual weapons via education
- Law of Property - 5% discount is a joke now that property market has crashed/HRG stock/time
- MTH2310: Discrete Mathematics & MTH3330 - bad unless you like gimping yourself by using ranged weapons, completely outstat your opponent, or defending with a shotgun, or have a Golden AK
- CMT3620: Bachelor of Computer Science - If you like scamming, harassing i guess?
- DEF3770: Master of Self Defense - +100% fist dmg is probably bad for stalemates until you get a pillow, without knowing the base hit % using fists this probably will continue to get ignored
- DEF2720: Kick Boxing - Pretty sure kicking has be used the least out of most attack options, (might see use in new attack system)
Again, all of this was available for the past 2 years. Some courses remain relevant sure, but a lot have been irrelevant or extraneous even if you only look back 2 years.
I wouldn't say shit is allowed. Lack of development and updates, which Ched already knows about and is hopefully designing an update for..."soon" Why would you be surprised by the increase in useless courses when they haven't been updated in over 2 years as everything else gets updated? That makes no sense, you would expect every education to be come obsolete as the game ages.