Introducing TornStats Spy & Hit Database (*Updated for RESPO
* - Note: You may need to delete the old version of the script in TamperMonkey or Greasemonkey before installing this script)
For more information, head over to TornStats
to get the most recent scripts and more information.
TornStats is designed to be a tool for every-day players and factions. Many top factions have useful tools that they use to help utilize data easily. My goal is to provide this to everyone.
Here are some quick examples of what it's capable of:Overview of the spybaseSpyBase filtered down to show less than 10m totalOverview of the Hit Counter
Simply insert the attack news from your faction attack news page, select a start and end date, and it'll produce this table for your members. It's capable of:
- counting all hosps, mugs, attacks, retaliation hits, stalemates and attack losses done (in green)
- counting all hosps, mugs, attacks, retaliation hits, stalemates and successful defends done on your members (in red)
- calculating the number of bonus hits done by each member (in yellow)
With the help of Consciousness  and Vinkuun , I've added a userscript for GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey that ties everything together.
This userscript was COMPLETELY redone by Vinkuun 
- A HUGE
thanks to all the work he put into this.
It allows you to do the following:
-View your stats growth graph right from the home page of Torn
-Submit your stats right from the home page of Torn
-View a player's spied stats (if you have them) on a player's profile
-Submit attack logs straight to the site with only a couple clicks (Select a start date and an end date, hit export, and you're good to go)
- Fixed a bug with faction log submitting in Chrome
- Changed the version format. It will appear like a downgrade but it's not
- Fixed a bug with the log exporter not always showing up - Moved to the bottom of the faction page
- Fixed a bug when submitting speed to TornStats
- With a HUGE thanks to Vinkuun, this has been rebuilt by him to work with RESPO.
- Includes an armory usage tracker (found on your faction page)
- The graph on your homepage now refreshes after you submit your stats
For more information and to find where to get the script, please head to http://www.tornstats.com/scripts.php
(Bot made by PMV 
This script is designed to be a stand alone script, however it works well with PMV's awesome bot (Universal TC Assistant
). This script will connect your bot up to your spy database, hosted at http://www.tornstats.com
v2.5 released on Oct 17, 2014
1) 3) Disable spy tracker in Universal TC Assistant
4) Sign up on the site, join or create your own faction there, and begin uploading spy reports. This site offers you an easy way to sort through all your spy logs without needing to dig through hundreds of forum posts.
Once you're setup on the site, you'll find a bot key for your faction listed in the headquarters (you must be the leader of the faction on the site, or be given the key from the faction leader on the site).
5) Simply enter that key into this script and you're all set to go!
You can now add and view spy reports right from your IRC client without ever needing to go back to the site. (However, the site does offer many other resources for you to use at your discretion.)
!spy [username] - Displays stored spy result
!read [id] - Displays stored spy result
!findspy fac:[faction] str>[x] def<[y] - Search for all spy entries for the specified faction with optional stat requirements
!addspy auto - This will alert the bot that you're about to paste a spy report, which will then be uploaded to the site for you. Follow this command with the spy log.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me here.Note to staff:
I have admin permission to post all the content in this post. If anything is found either here or on the site to be 'against the rules', please message me and i'll swiftly correct it.Note to players:
Any information you submit to the site, is completely secret from other players unless you choose to allow them to see it.