Please post any changes you spot.
1.†Items can now only be found by zooming on the city map and clicking on items. Your awareness will affect the number of items available on the map for you. It may take a few days for items to initially appear.
2. Dump now has a searching bar and you have the ability to toss an item back into the dump.
3. Auction House is similar now to what it used to be before. More items can be added again.
4. Item market shows the total number of a particular item available for purchase in bazaars.Items
1. Weapons and armour are now unstacked on the item page.
2. Items can be sent from the item page itself. It doesnt lead you to a new page.
3. You don't need to refresh the item page if you want to send another item after having sent the first one of the same type.
4. Drugs and meds can also be used on the same page itself, no new page.
5. Extra armour slots are seen now, this is most likely for the attacking update scheduled soon.
6. Leather Armour Set is available in Big Al's.
7. Combat Armour Set is available in SA.
8. Some other armour items of a mixed set are available at other locations.
9. Selling Price of Combat Vest changed from $1,000,000 to $2,700,000.
10. Meds now have a use another button as well.
1. You now have to hover over items and click on the shopping basket to buy items.
2. You can view statistics of an item in the bazaar itself, including it's buy price, city sell price, market price, graphs for the market price as well as circulation.
3. Weapons and armours still appear stacked in bazaars.Awards
1. All honors can be seen on the awards page, including the ones you've achieved and the ones you haven't.
2. Networth can now be seen.
3. The progress of the nearest 10 medals to be achieved can now be seen on the medal page.†Faction
1. The factions being warred with appear as small tabs now and you can click on each tab to get a dropdown target list.†
2. Faction OCs can be initiated on the same page itself wherein details appear as dropdowns.
3. Faction medicals and vicodin also can be used on the same page thru dropdowns and do not lead to a pop up now.Stocks
1. You can purchase different stocks simultaneously now.
Hall of Fame
1. You can see the players above and below your rank in various categories now, and not just the top 20.
2. You can see the number of ranks you've fallen or gained in a particular category for the month.
3. Casino Gains no longer appear in the Hall of Fame.
In General (Layout mainly)
1. Many links avoid leading you to new pages now. For example:
- Using job points doesn't lead you to a new page.
- Initiating OCs doesnt lead you to a new page.
- Faction medicals and drugs can be used on the same page as well.
- Sending items doesnt lead you to a new page, so you can send multiple items without having to click the items page again.
1. The George's basic tutorials have been incorporated on the mission page.
2. We now have a different modified levelling up page.
3. You can now start typing a reply in a forum thread, go away to some other page on Torn and come back to the forum thread to find out that all the data you typed in the reply box has been retained.†
4. You can now send money anonymously to a player.
5. The Display Case can no longer be viewed while in the hospital.
1. New Torn City Raceway now available.
2. 15 total racetracks.
3. Changes in car stats making each car specifically suitable for certain tracks.
4. It's now possible to see your LIVE position during the race.
1. Torn City Mobile users have a all new top bar with small images for quick navigation.
2. The double click confirm system that was initially added has been removed.
3. There is now an option to use the desktop view as well on mobile.
All you need to know about Karma
Karma is more like a right of speech. The amount of karma one has will decide how effective you are while rating others. So, someone with 0 or 1 karma who tries to be a jerk and tries to go about disliking every post of someone else, is mostly ineffective. The loss of karma in such a case to a player with substantial karma would be minimum
So, I would be one to say that the system is neatly designed. You need to have effective karma for a good Right of Speech and the trolls now won't be able to affect as much as before.
The rewards for karma on the other hand are just to increase helpful participation. I'm sure many players would be inclined to answer more questions in the QnA forum on a daily basis just so that they can gain useful rating.Got a Question? Why not check out the FAQ being maintained by†LDP†
FAQ Regarding RESPO - Click me