Forums
First  << 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 >>  Last
Forum Main>>Roleplay>> Microsoft Paint: Create Your Own TC Adventure!
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Mon Apr 15, 2013 16:39:43
By Fujiko [341315]
- beat on the brat with a baseball bat


+1 for rhyming.
+1 for alliteration.


12699122.png
You right yourself gracefully and swing your bat as hard as you can. You take the thug off his feet in one blow. It feels good, really good. You raise the bat again and beat down on the young man's head. Again and again you strike, growling like a bear, overcome by the feeling of power.

Mrs. Thornberry flees in terror. On glimpsing her horrified expression your red mist lifts. You are alone with the unconscious body of the would be thug. You see Mrs. Thornberry's handbag on the ground, there is about $2 in pennies on the floor next to it.

INVENTORY:
-Bloody baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Mrs. Thornberry's handbag
-$2 in pennies.

Last Edited: Mon Apr 15, 2013 16:55:28
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Mon Apr 15, 2013 17:04:29
(-2 for having ripped that line from the band the Ramones)

- inventory the contents of the purse and if I can scrounge enough, go have a burger before heading home to my shack

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Mon Apr 15, 2013 23:12:38
Page two summary:
You pee all over the devil and his fire. This allows you to escape into what appears to be a cave. Inside the cave, there is a wiggly thing and you poop on it. Eventually, you get thrown out of the cave and back to the city by the wiggly thing. As you fly overhead, you realize that the "cave" was actually a giant worm and that the wiggling thing was actually its tongue.
Back in the city, you find ten dollars and eat it. Everything soon turns psychedelic because the dollar was laced with hallucinogens. You explore the city in that state, but soon turn lucid in an unknown area. This caused you to panic and you try to kill yourself, but failed because you wake up later in a room.
Inside the room is a book, and you decide to take it. A few moments later, there are knocks on the door. You taunt whoever is knocking on it and he/she responds angrily. This scares you and you leave the room through a window.
Outside, you see your old teacher getting threatened by a delinquent. You try to distract him by reading the book, and in turn, he begins to attack you with a baseball bat. Before he could, however, you quickly take it from him.

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 23:45:33
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 00:21:20
By Fujiko [341315]
- inventory the contents of the purse and if I can scrounge enough, go have a burger before heading home to my shack


mcf6vb.jpg
You search the purse thoroughly. It seemed was nothing valuable in it at first, but you a glister in one of the pouches catches your eye. You examine it more, and realize it is a gold ring!
You just want to have a burger, so you sell it to a random (and very lucky) person for five bucks. You then head to a burger shop.

INVENTORY:
-Bloody baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Mrs. Thornberry's handbag
-$2 in pennies.
-$5 in bills.

Last Edited: Tue Apr 16, 2013 00:21:58
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 00:36:22
- toss the purse and order a supersized cheeseburger meal

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 04:41:57
By Fujiko [341315]
- toss the purse and order a supersized cheeseburger meal


12703592.png

You leave the purse next to the body of the thug carefully, you feel a little guilty about stealing Mrs. Thornberry's possessions, nothing that a supersize cheeseburger meal won't fix. You start whistling and skip to the nearest burger restaurant.

You order a supersized cheeseburger meal from the saddest looking man you've ever seen wear a green hat. He looks more put out when you pay in pennies. He gives up counting them and says that you have an honest enough face (little does he know) and you get away with being 25 cents short. He looks worried at the way you smile but you feel extremely happy now.

INVENTORY:
-supersized cheeseburger meal w/cola
-book about Switzerland
-bloody baseball bat

Last Edited: Tue Apr 16, 2013 04:44:57
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 13:46:50
- have cheeseburgers for dinner at my good ol' shack

Last Edited: Tue Apr 16, 2013 13:47:48
189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 14:28:40
By Fujiko [341315]
- have cheeseburgers for dinner at my good ol' shack


12706038.png

You go back to your shack. It's a fair old walk to your shack as it's on the outskirts of the city. It takes you a good hour to get there. Your feet are sore and your burger is cold but, it's dinner time and dine you must. You have no furniture in the shack, and since it's a nice evening you decide to sit outside and watch the rabbits in the paddock while you eat. (Yup, that's right, your shack is in a paddock.)

INVENTORY:
-Bloody baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Packaging from cheeseburger meal

77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 14:57:38
- clean the baseball bat, and then finish the book

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Apr 16, 2013 15:34:59
By Fujiko [341315]
- clean the baseball bat, and then finish the book


12706317.png

Having no running water in your shack, you clean the bat with soda. It works surprisingly well but leaves the wood a little sticky. You decide to leave the bat outside to see if it's better by the morning.

You open the book from where you left off and read until the end. When you come to the last page a small piece of paper falls out. On the piece of paper is a scribbled note, it reads: The treasure be where be A, R, and P. Where not be B nor E nor F nor G but K be there as you shall see. On the back of the piece of paper is another note that says And take the bloody dog for a walk. You're not very interested in that last bit.

You fall asleep under the moon, slouched against your shack, book in hands and on belly. You dream of treasure.

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Scribbled note
-Packaging from cheeseburger

Last Edited: Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:55:17
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 04:21:02
- wake up and have breakfast the next morning, before deciding to search the park for treasure

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 05:32:03
By Fujiko [341315]
- wake up and have breakfast the next morning, before deciding to search the park for treasure


12710943.png

You wake up and have breakfast. You do not have food in your shack so your breakfast consists of crumbs from the cheeseburger and the cheeseburger packaging. It's tastier than you expected but, then again, you're not very fussy.

You walk to the park, still thinking of treasure. When you get to the park, which is more of a playing field, you start searching for treasure. You can see a man sitting on a bench, reading a newspaper, a lady walking her dog and two children playing with a tennis ball. There are bushes forming the border of the park and there is one giant tree. You can't see any treasure though. You scratch your head, not the stereotypical gesture of thought it could be. Your head itches.

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Scribbled note


Last Edited: Wed Apr 17, 2013 05:33:50
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
DarthBrogo

ID: 21801
Level: 51
Posts: 3948
Score: 3226
DarthBrogo [21801]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42:22
Zork!

Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 14:20:03
By DarthBrogo [21801]
Zork!



West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Kidding, don't troll.

- sit under the tree and ponder the treasure clues again, if it isn't word scramble for park, where else could it be? hmmmmmm

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 17:24:07
By Fujiko [341315]
By DarthBrogo [21801]
Zork!



West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Kidding, don't troll.

- sit under the tree and ponder the treasure clues again, if it isn't word scramble for park, where else could it be? hmmmmmm


I found zork online and now I'm playing it.

12714385.png

You sit under the massive tree and ponder the mystery. Part of you had just assumed that you would find the treasure in the middle of the park. It must have been an anagram of park. You read the note again. The message doesn't change. Perhaps And take the bloody dog for a walk means more than you thought. You scratch your chin, not due to it itching, but because you want to emphasise just how much you are thinking. You must be missing something, you're puzzled.


INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Scribbled note
-Book about Switzerland


77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 19:47:03
* walk around the park , walking an imaginary dog, or perhaps follow someone who is walking a real dog, to see if anything stands out

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Wed Apr 17, 2013 22:57:05
By Fujiko [341315]
* walk around the park , walking an imaginary dog, or perhaps follow someone who is walking a real dog, to see if anything stands out


2vxn706.jpg
You walk around and around, stalking each and every dog you see. None seem to be holding some sort of treasure. There were some times where the owner attacked you causing you to be suspicious, but you determine nothing is valuable upon further inspection.
You were just about to quit, but that's when you see a gorgeous, yet tiny dog stroll by. It had fur that made it look like a princess. A dog with this type of class surely has hidden treasures somewhere!
You get down and growl at the dog, trying to show your dominance. The owner looks at you like you're stupid and says "Bro, get the hell away from my poodle."
You have no idea what he meant by the term "poodle," but you assume he was trying to say puddle. And by "puddle," you are sure it's a slang term for "treasure" as in "puddle of gold."

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Scribbled note
-Book about Switzerland

Last Edited: Wed Apr 17, 2013 22:58:14
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Thu Apr 18, 2013 05:36:06
- take dog.


(mixing it up with a command, yeah boi.)

77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Thu Apr 18, 2013 23:01:52
By Cathead [1581564]
- take dog.


(mixing it up with a command, yeah boi.)


14r1hw.jpg
You quickly grab the dog and run back to your shack. You lock it in a cage. It's owner chases you back, but you manage to kill him with your bat. You mutilate the body and take out one of his bones for the dog.
The bone should be enough of a bribe to make it tell you where that treasure is!

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Bloody bone

Last Edited: Thu Apr 18, 2013 23:02:29
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Brunty
ID: 1280406
Level: 41
Posts: 8806
Score: 7224
Brunty [1280406]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Fri Apr 19, 2013 17:54:06
Eat the bone.

bruntyairbender_zps7e8ba308.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 16:06:50
By Brunty [1280406]
Eat the bone.


erekit.jpg
You tried to give it to the dog, but it wouldn't take it. Maybe it thought it was poisoned.
Therefore, you demonstrated by trying to eat the bone. That plan went horribly wrong because you started choking. You quickly rush to the bathroom and try to take it out.

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Book about Switzerland
-Bloody bone

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 16:07:19
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Brunty
ID: 1280406
Level: 41
Posts: 8806
Score: 7224
Brunty [1280406]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 16:13:58
Try to eat bone again.

bruntyairbender_zps7e8ba308.png
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
TheDarkLegacy

ID: 1712562
Level: 38
Posts: 8850
Score: 7835
TFCTheDarkLegacy [1712562]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 16:50:38
"Without missing a beat, you flop like a fish onto the bat saying the only words you can think of that fit this situation."

For some reason I started laughing hysterically at that line and then I started crying and fell off my chair still while laughing.

Anyway...

Pull the bone out and tell the dog "this is what i do with people who don't talk" and ask it where the treasure is.

4d6200cf-2566-238e-1712562.png

This signature has been viewed 5KHG.jpg times!
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 18:49:58
By TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
"Without missing a beat, you flop like a fish onto the bat saying the only words you can think of that fit this situation."

For some reason I started laughing hysterically at that line and then I started crying and fell off my chair still while laughing.

Anyway...

Pull the bone out and tell the dog "this is what i do with people who don't talk" and ask it where the treasure is.


try to eat the bone again


Although it's unortodox, I'm going with the second command since you're not just saying to eat the dog's bone.

12735966.png

You pull the bone out of your larynx. The dog is stupidly angry. Like, more angry than a Chipmunk with no water. The dog tells you to look at the tree closer. You say "this is what I do with shitty people (dogs)" (although I didn't draw that) but the dog is unhappy, it's owner is unhappy, you are unhappy. That's pretty much everybody involved.

INVENTORY:
-Bloody dog bone
-Book about Switzerland
-Sticky baseball bat

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 18:59:39
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Fujiko

ID: 341315
Level: 55
Posts: 6442
Score: 4885
Fujiko [341315]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:06:50
make dog into stir-fry, eat lunch, then go inspect the tree in the park

189becd3-7317-bbf6-341315.gif
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:42:17
By Fujiko [341315]
make dog into stir-fry, eat lunch, then go inspect the tree in the park


12736729.png




12714385.png

You sit under the massive tree and ponder the mystery. Those letters on the tree must play a part in something, but you can't help but to feel it's none of your business. You're obviously quite wise.

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Scribbled note
-Book about Switzerland
-Bloody dog bone
-lack of self respect

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:54:04
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
CatHead

ID: 1581564
Level: 35
Posts: 3868
Score: 3591
BoWCatHead [1581564]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:48:13
OOOPS, this post was full of unhelpful.

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 19:55:24
77b9b665-d95a-6578-1581564.png

^ RMB forum game. Click image to read more.
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Muer

ID: 1330588
Level: 38
Posts: 6427
Score: 5888
HunkMuer [1330588]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 20:07:21
Take the bone and shove it down your throat.

yovnk.jpg

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
TheDarkLegacy

ID: 1712562
Level: 38
Posts: 8850
Score: 7835
TFCTheDarkLegacy [1712562]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 22:31:48
You realise it is none of your business and decide to play baseball. You take your baseball bat and throw the book into the air and smack it with the bat. Realising that was a compete f**king waste of time you fall over and start crying.

4d6200cf-2566-238e-1712562.png

This signature has been viewed 5KHG.jpg times!
Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
Petso
ID: 1694786
Level: 19
Posts: 187
Score: 110
Petso [1694786]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Sat Apr 20, 2013 22:56:08
By Muer [1330588]
Take the bone and shove it down your throat.


By TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
You realise it is none of your business and decide to play baseball. You take your baseball bat and throw the book into the air and smack it with the bat. Realising that was a compete f**king waste of time you fall over and start crying.


2e34fo1.jpg
You're getting too stressed. Maybe it'd be better just to end it all (again). You decide to shove the bone down your throat once more, but it still doesn't work. The bone is simply too large for you to swallow.
You're super angry now. You can't even kill yourself! SCREW EVERYTHING! It's all a big waste of time! You toss the book in the air and hit it with all your might using the baseball bat.
It doesn't land very far, mainly because books aren't meant for flying. Aside from that, a note also falls out of it.
You don't care. Nothing ever goes your way, anyways. Why should that stupid note be any different?
You just fall on your back, crying.

INVENTORY:
-Sticky baseball bat
-Note
-Book about Switzerland
-Bloody dog bone

Last Edited: Sat Apr 20, 2013 22:59:41
46a173c4-77f0-4897-1694786.png
Forum Main>>Roleplay>> Microsoft Paint: Create Your Own TC Adventure!
First  << 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 >>  Last