By panth 
3 days inactive lmfao i wouldnt care if someone is inactive for 600 days maybe they should have divorced you i liked it until i read that which made it worlds dumbest idea
This 3 day inactive isnt about divorcing or not you idiot. If you read what dave said its to avoid draining money from your spouse when he is away from home(maybe camping with friends or something). Someone with 1000 days marriage would divorce just like that?
what a stupid comment u just made there
Or maybe set it to where you can control who pays what. Like if i wanted to pay 25% of the upkeep (since i spent the 2b on getting the PI), my spouse could pay for the other 75%. This would be nice to have if one person bought all the property.
- I created this Signature, and yes i can make you one.