Thread created on Fri Jun 29, 2012 07:39:07 Last replied to on Sun Jul 01, 2012 20:50:16
About 8:10 this morning I went to the gym to train my speed via Blackberry (9300)(Mobile torn). I trained my speed, but my stats did not go up. This happened to me yesterday aswell, but I wasn't 100% sure, but now I am.
Things I know:
- Connected to Despair (8)
- Around Fri 8:20 AM 29/06/12
Steps that happened:
- Basically, I was on torn at night, so I left it on the gym page a went to sleep.
- After 8 hours of sleep I woke up and reloaded the page
- I got a 10005 error when reloading. (But dont mind this, this sometimes happens anyway, I don't know if it's torn or my phone)
- There was a huge lag when it reloaded. (To the captcha page)
- I clicked the captcha and it let me in to the gym (I think the captcha number was 4 or something)
- I trained my speed but I gained no stats and my energy was taken away.
- In the box of how many times you want to train was the number 55 (In a previous bug post Tornberry made sure that mobile mode now remembers your last number of trains.)
- The green message in the gym didn't even come up, but my energy went.
- And yes I'm 100% sure my stats did not go up, because I looked at them before I hit the train button.
Last Edited: Fri Jun 29, 2012 20:04:38
"My story is one of many thousands, and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon".