Forums
First  << 1 >>  Last
Forum Main>>Bugs & Issues>> i havent been paid for bookies
-jiyeon-
ID: 1581248
Level: 19
Posts: 23
Score: -19
-jiyeon- [1581248]Reply | Quote | Report

Thread created on Tue Mar 20, 2012 05:12:24
Last replied to on Tue Mar 20, 2012 05:33:37
You have placed a bet of $400,000 on Roma (-1.0). The match starts: 19 Feb 19.45.

i havent been paid for this match.. even if i lose at that match atleast give the the event knowing that i have lose at the match

Super secret reinforced spam barrier 2.0
fluffy

ID: 494285
Level: 80
Posts: 13697
Score: 8072
HYFfluffy [494285]Reply | Quote | Report

Posted on Tue Mar 20, 2012 05:33:37
99% of bookies payouts happen within 24 hours of the game finishing, the other 1% are delayed when people ask for the payouts

Closing.

705.png
Forum Main>>Bugs & Issues>> i havent been paid for bookies
First  << 1 >>  Last