Thread created on Wed Jan 11, 2012 00:35:36 Last replied to on Wed Jan 11, 2012 03:51:53
Upon failing to traffic firearms, the following message is displayed:
1. You meet your contact at his house.
2. After a brief meeting you take the truck full of firearms and head toward the meeting place.
3. You start driving toward the drop off point.
4. You are almost home when you hear sirens from behind you.
5. Speeding up as fast as you dare, you hope to out run them.
Result: Suddenly there is a loud boom and you lose control of the truck. They've shot out your tyres! They flood around your vehicle and arrest you.