Thread created on Mon Jun 20, 2011 15:05:28 Last replied to on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38:14
I had reported it once, but one of your staff fail to understand. so please, do according to the steps!
Bug Title: Torn City Script is overwriting Browser functionality to preview first upon unload when none other website rather than Torn City is producing this annoying script.
1) you go to download IE 9 from www.Microsoft.com (Latest Version is 9.0.8112.16421)
2) run your IE 9 with all accelerators + addons off.
3) ensure ur IE 9 is not bugged with any addon or 3rd party script. Just a plain browser.
4) to double triple check u get no errors or conflict on ur IE9, restart ur computer once.
5) Visit google.com (Open in new Window once and Open in New tab Once) total = 2 same screen.
6) Now, open a New window in IE 9 again and enter Torncity.com (Total = 3 window now)
7) Log in to your account in Torn City
8) Quickly click gym, and click on the Google.com Windows tab or New window that you had open.
9) After Torn city had done loading the Gym contents, it will switch you from the Google.com Windows or New tab back to Torn City.
10) This occur for crimes, racing , city, etc
11) If you are in Google.com and click on news and quickly click to Torn City Window or tab to surf, You will remain in Torn City Windows without being overwrite and throw u back to Google News.
12) As a result of this, Torn city had an annoying script that prevent multi surfing possible. SO FIX THAT!