Thread created on Sat Nov 23, 2013 08:24:56 Last replied to on Thu Dec 05, 2013 00:09:54
Here's a bunch of Funny Trick Questions that will really get your brain in high gear before you can produce the answer.
How to play:
* Just answer the question given below using your brain(IQ) in a funny tricky way...
Q1: A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?
A: It didn't roll - roosters don't lay eggs.
Q2: How many birth days does the average person have?
A: Just one, all the rest are anniversari----------------______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 7 Starts
* Give answer for every questions in a round.
* There will be 7 rounds and many questions in a round.
* Answer every question each by each in order.
* Give correct answer for all the questions for completing a round.
* And those who answer all the 7 rounds will be awarded and will be appreciated in this thread.
* If you give wrong answer you will be eliminating. So be carefull!!
Round 1 Question:
Q: You have a dog, a cock and a sack of grain. You want to cross a pond, but you can only carry one at a time. If you leave the dog with the cock, the dog will eat the cock; if you leave the cock with the grain the cock will eat the grains.
How can you get all three across safely?
A: 1st cross with Cock, next with grain, then bring Cock back and cross with the Dog and at last come back and take the Cock.
Round 2 Questions:
Q1: "I will bet you $1" said Fred, "that if you give me $2, I will give you $3 in return."
"Done," replied Tom. Was he?
Q2: Take 1000 and add 40 to it.
Now add another 1000.
Now add 30.
Now add 20.
Now add another 1000.
Now add 10.
What is the total?
Dont use calculator use your brain.
Members selected for giving correct answer are listed below.
* If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
If I'm the taker I have 4. If I am the owner I have 2. If they are all mine, then I have just separated them and I have all six... unless I get hungry and then I won't have any.
* Imagine you are driving a bus. When you start your trip there are an old lady named Johnson and a long-haired kid on the bus. At the first stop the lady leaves and a top businessman enters. At the next stop Frankie, a young boy, enters with his little sister. Then three old ladies who have been shopping in the mall get on. After a short trip the long-haired kid leaves the bus and a man and lady enter. Paul with his dog Blue gets on, while Frankie and his sister get off, and, finally, the bus arrives at the bus station. What is the name of the bus driver?