I use my phone quite a bit to play when I'm away from my computer. The only real problem I have with playing on my phone is when attacking someone. The run away button is way to close to the mug someone button and too many times I've run away when I meant to mug someone. Its really agitating, maybe I just have sausage fingers but it would be nice to either move that button away from the rest or to implement a confirmation that you actually want to run away.
i do use torn from my mobile alot. it works fine. but if there was a moble site for it these should be checked and corrected.
1. doing crimes always gives problems on my phone, dont know why.
2. entering that confermation number does get irritating on the phone ( maybe another type of thing should be there the picture takes time to load on the phone)
3. i just think the pictures should be made smaller or where not needed pictures should be removed cause that takes along time to load.
4. fourm signs and profile signs should be removed from torn mobile and if someone wants to see it they can log on to the normal torn site from their phone.
Yea I basically only play torn on my mobile...really the only problem is having misclicks. There have been many times where I want to send someone a message and I accidently attack them. I think on mobile you should have a protection option. For example when enabled when you click on attack this person it will ask you, "are you sure you want to attack?"
Besides that the mobile site is fine how it is. It could just be made so things are..easier..to get to
I play torn on mobile phone all the time , more than i play on my laptop
the current site is pretty neat and good to load
so it would be good to have a old school like option for the new changes, in case players dont like it for mobiles the newer version
i got a old Symbian phone and i still feel the site is very good and feasible to load on any type of phone and i love it the way it is
but ofc changes are part of the game and many more things to come
currently good things about mobile torn are
- their is alternative for the few loading pages like refills traveling or item buying where the floating thing comes up in full torn
- then the chats boxes doesnt bother the display of pages
- and the sidebar can be old school and forum names doesnt need to have honors with them
some of the issues with loading can be if the pages are too wide or too long
like if forum pages having too many quotes
or if some profiles having too many signatures
or sometimes its validation pages not showing the numbers clearly or fast enough
would be curious to see the new look
as well as how the new 2.0 features can be mobile friendly
be it new attacking system or city maps