|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Update: New icon system|
Thread created on Fri Aug 31, 2012 14:47:27
Last replied to on Fri Aug 31, 2012 14:47:27
We’ve just launched a new icon system which puts the old one to shame. We also know how much some people hate change, so we’ve added complete customisation allowing you to change size, order and even the icons themselves to custom community made sets. You can find the icon customisation by clicking ‘Settings’ and then going to ‘Your icons’.
As usual, with such a change. Please give them some time to get used to.
- Icons are now independent beings and are not generated on every pageload (speeding things up).
- Icons now have tooltips which provide you with personal information.
- Around 20 new icons have been added to tell you as much about your account as possible.
- Clicking each icon will take you to the page in question.
- Icons have been redesigned after a lot of work to look clearer and more professional.
- Icons will now appear on the sidebar the instant they’re activated.
- Icons will pulse when they’re about to expire
- More icons are now visible for other people when viewing lists, profiles or forums.
- Some icons will alert you of a change. For example, completed educations, races finished, investments, e.t.c.
- Cooldown icons will change depending on how high the cooldown is. Alerting you when they’re close to finishing.
Please note, the briefcase icon is now the global standard for ‘Job’ and not bazaar. Bazaar is instead now a silver circle with a flag.
Currently only one set (Standard) is available, but we’re interested to see what the community creates. You can upload your own icon set to your profile images and they’ll instantly be available on your icon set list. If we spot any good ones, we’ll put them in the official list too along with the creators name.
Last Edited: Thu Sep 06, 2012 22:44:31
This thread has been locked.