|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Update: Starter job specials|
Thread created on Tue May 29, 2012 20:15:36
Last replied to on Tue May 29, 2012 20:15:36
|We’ve changed the starter job specials system in the following ways.|
- You now get job points depending on how high your rank is (1 per rank).
- Current job points stored up have been divided by 2,000. We’ve given you 5 minimum.
- There are now 4 job specials per job.
- Added some new passive abilities which give a constant bonus even if you leave the job. (like the revive ability for brain surgeon)
- Some original specials have received boosts, like the army stat gains.
- You can now select how many job points you wish to use.
The job specials available are now as follows:
Brute force (Strength boost)
Bear the brunt (Defence boost)
Hire a spy (statistics of someone)
Steal candy (Provides bag of candy for happiness)
Steal alcohol (Provides bottle of alcohol for nerve)
Steal energy drink (Provides can of energy drink)
Collect tips (+ money)
Pocket tokens (Provides casino tokens, maximum stored no longer gets reset at midnight)
Count cards (+ money)
Steal small first aid kit
Steal first aid kit
Contempt of court (Nerve boost)
Class action lawsuit (+ money & hidden feature)
Criminal defence (Get someone out of jail)
Judicious (A constant passive 10% crime success bonus)
Extra curricular (manual labour)
Cheat sheet (A constant passive 10% education time decrease bonus)
We’ve also made many other updates, and are continuing to make more based on community suggestions over the next couple of weeks.
Last Edited: Tue May 29, 2012 20:16:35
This thread has been locked.