|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Update: Chess|
Thread created on Wed May 02, 2012 13:10:59
Last replied to on Wed May 02, 2012 14:10:59
|Weve finally released chess, initially only for subscribers. Our aim was to create the perfect online chess experience with cheat prevention, and build a small community of avid chess players. Im not sure all of the hype will meet your opinion, after all it is just a casino game - but hopefully a damn good one!|
If youre interested, and youre a subscriber, head to the casino to check it out.
Please let us know of any issues you find, no matter how small, by posting in the bugs forum.
There may well be issues and lag to begin with as we were unable to test the system under considerable load. We may even have to close it for periods of time until its fully released. Well be working around the clock to correct anything that occurs.
Our chess system is very unique and advanced compared to other chess engines.
- Full ranking/rating system which will rise and fall as you win and lose games.
- Game logging with complete game replays.
- Cheat prevention methods such as Ficher random and Pawns in the forefront.
- Spectator system allowing countless people to observe games in progress.
- Live chat, fast gameplay and sound.
Were releasing to subscribers first for further high-load testing. Once were happy, well then release to the rest of the community.
This thread has been locked.