|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Patch: Fixes and Updates 02/10/11|
Thread created on Sun Oct 02, 2011 03:23:04
Last replied to on Sun Oct 02, 2011 04:23:04
|- Introducing a new webserver "Envy", this is to reduce load and issues that some people have been having over the past week.|
- If you have more energy than the maximum, it will no longer reset back to the maximum over time. I.e. When using Xanax or a job special to increase your energy. This is a trial to see how it effects gameplay, it may be changed in the future.
- MSC Stock special has been reduced to 300 (from 500) to balance the above change. These two changes may be reversed or altered if problems occur.
- When editing a post, it now redirects you back to the same page you edited from.
- Fixed NPC stock buying cron which appeared to clash with another cron running at the same time causing it to fail.
- If an item in a bazaar changes price during a transaction, the buyer is alerted and the transaction is cancelled.
- Fixed issue which allowed user to move in to property directly after buying it, without removing current properties vault contents.
- Fixed an issue with Oilrig special - 'Oil Mogul'.
- Fixed some HTML issues.
- Fixed additional pages when searching forums with a search containing more than one word.
- Added screenreader support for world war competition.
- Many fixes made to BBcode links.
- Many fixes made to City Watch.
- Many fixes made to Chat, with some fixes ongoing.
- Spelling / Grammar corrections.
This thread has been locked.