|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Patch: Fixes and Updates 05/09/11|
Thread created on Mon Sep 05, 2011 14:38:20
Last replied to on Mon Sep 05, 2011 15:38:20
|If you're interested, here's some bugs we've fixed and some slight changes we've made over the past few weeks. Thanks.|
- Changed faction armoury so dynamic lightboxes are replaced with standard HTML pages in 'Mobile Torn' mode to increase stability on mobile phones.
- Increased the minimum amount of respect required to win a war for HOF factions.
- Decreased maximum amount of respect required to win a war.
- Fixed error which occurred in item market since bazaar addition when viewing specific categories.
- Fixed some issues which were causing problems with the '100 max buy limit' in shops.
- Fixed issue which caused error for people with permissions when giving out faction money or points.
- Added LSD description to include the +5 nerve boost.
- Added temporary weapon missing to attack logs.
- Fixed a faction armoury issue which allowed users to equip multiple weapons of the same type.
- Fixed display issue when using drugs from the faction armoury.
- Increased the length of time before old forum posts are purged.
- In racing, the initial car to be selected automatically for you will be the car with the highest stats instead of highest worth.
- When you crash during a race, you'll now receive the event and be hospitalized almost instantly. Instead of having to wait for someone to view the racing page.
- Fixed blank "You must pick car" in unofficial races.
- Fixed bazaar adverts not showing if none of that item was in the market.
- Fixed top banner when running away from a target during an attack.
- Fixed help tutorial information text in new player system mail.
- Added number formatting to faction payday.
- Grammar / Spelling issues fixed.
Last Edited: Mon Sep 05, 2011 15:38:40
This thread has been locked.