|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Stock investment change : Complete|
Thread created on Mon Apr 25, 2011 18:19:22
Last replied to on Mon Apr 25, 2011 18:19:22
|Weve made a number of changes to the stock system.|
- Stock specials now require a certain number of shares instead of an amount of money. Skimming is no longer possible.
- You can now see what things affect certain stocks, for example: TCHS "The performance of this stock relies upon the amount of people in hospital."
- You no longer have to wait to receive stock benefits. If you have enough shares, you will start earning the benefit instantly. If you lose it, you can simply get the required amount of shares back to have it again.
- All dividend stocks now give out funds *on average* once every three months. And each provide *on average* 20% APR.
- The system now buys shares that have been left up for sale usually within a couple of days, rarely taking longer than 7 days.
- The system now also acts as a seller. It will dish out shares when there are none for sale.
We're sorry to those who have lost benefits even though they haven't been skimmed. Unfortunately it was very difficult to find a good solution to make it fair for everyone. We've accelerated the NPC selling so users can buy up any shares they need to meet the quota.
We hope you can find a way to adapt. Hopefully you understand that everyone is in the same boat and that this was a necessary change.
Last Edited: Mon Apr 25, 2011 19:11:41
This thread has been locked.