|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Update: Faction chaining|
Thread created on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:46:54
Last replied to on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:46:54
|Hey all! Hope you had a great Christmas.|
After further planning, we've made more changes to the faction system which I think a lot of people will be very happy about.
- You can now chain across the different factions you are at war with. Because you can only war five factions at a time, this should keep everything under control, and because of the lower respect lost against, factions shouldn't be dying.
- Chain interval rewards added.You will now gain a boost of respect at certain intervals. The boost multiplies the amount of respect gained on that attack. Intervals are set to 10 / 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500. You will be alerted when each interval is met in the faction attacking news.
- Best chains have been reset. I understand we said we were not going to reset them. But this was before the whole faction and chaining systems were totally changed, making the numbers irrelevant. The new best chain numbers will actually mean something, and it'll be a real challenge getting them as high as possible.
- Anti-slut protection on chains. A person you are attacking will only count towards a single chain five times, which should be more than enough to prevent chaining via sluts.
- Bigger rewards for long, fair fights. We've upped the claim victory respect bonus for big, long lasting wars where fire is exchanged on both sides.
Changes may be made to this system if needed, and there may be some minor errors which will be fixed ASAP.
There we go!
Last Edited: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:52:12
This thread has been locked.