|Forum Main>>Announcements>> Patch: Bug fixes 18/12/10|
Thread created on Sat Dec 18, 2010 22:09:53
Last replied to on Sat Dec 18, 2010 22:09:53
|Here's just a few of the fixes and changes we've made over the past week, in case you're interested! We'll try to publish patch notes as often as possible in future, to keep you aware of changes we make.|
- Fixed issue where company news would not be given for all new companies
- Fixed an issue which caused energy to stop gaining when a lease agreement ended.
- Fixed an issue allowing users to use the sports team company special which reduces education time, while not in any education.
- Fixed issue with private island yacht seemingly dissappearing and reappearing.
- Fixed an issue with apartment building arson, where a red resultfails to put the user in hospital.
- Added subscriber icon in to forum search
- Fixed issue of subscriber icon not showing in faction member list.
- Fixed an issue which allowed people to keep their company points after their company was deleted automatically or manually.
- Fixed an issue which allowed users to use a Business Class Ticket while it was up for sale in the item market.
- Fixed strange link issues on some browsers such as Opera on the items page.
- Fixed an issue where Gender would not be correctly set in the userlist for the first 1-2 hours after they sign up.
- If an error occured while you were trying to send a message, the text you had typed had slashes added to it infront of certain characters. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an error which would kill the page before a message is sent due to refresh code changing on other windows of Torn.
- Added back links to the certain item you were trying to buy and the item type you were trying to buy when the error appears that someone else bought the item before you.
- Removed profile link from the name of the person you sent a message to while in the laptop.
- Minor spelling issues fixed
- Fixed an issue where the player name would appear as a broken image if no posts had been made in faction or company forums.
- Fixed an issue when reviving faction mates while abroad.
- Stopped smilies 'XP' and 'XD' from occuring if there is no space before them.
Last Edited: Fri Dec 24, 2010 04:32:29
This thread has been locked.